Scary Movies

*Shawn's POV*

After ringing the doorbell, I stood on the porch of Y/n's apartment, shuffling back and forth as the rain poured down behind me.

She soon opened the door, her hair in a messy bun and she tucked a small piece behind her ear. "Hey Shawn," her face lit up.

"Good evening, darling," I joked, flashing a charming smile. I stepped inside, taking off my jacket, "Ready to watch a movie babe?"

She sat down on the couch next to me, "Yes, of course. What do you want to watch?"

"I have a few ideas, but let's see what there is," I turned the TV on and started flipping through Netflix. It was almost Halloween, so we both found ourselves wanting to watch something scary.

"You promise I won't get too scared?" Y/n asked me once we had decided on what to watch.

"Yes, baby," I said, holding her hand, "And I'll be right here next to you anyways."

"Okay, let's do it."

We started the movie up, the rain continuing to pour down against the roof and windows. I put my arm around Y/n's shoulders, her hands placed on my chest, as we watched the movie unfold. I felt her snuggle closer to me, every jump scare making her hold me tighter.

"Hold on, I'm going to go get some popcorn," I paused the movie and stood up.

I heard Y/n call out behind me, "Wait, Shawn, don't go."

"Why? Are you scared?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"No," she crossed her arms leaning back against the couch.

I chuckled lightly at her cute stubbornness, "Well, don't worry. I'll be back in a minute." I heard thunder boom from outside along with a flash of lightning.

"Shawn please come back soon," she pleaded from the other room.

"Don't worry, Y/n," I repeated.

It was quiet until another flash of lightning and crack of thunder came, causing all of the power to flick off. It definitely came as a surprise to me, but clearly not as much as Y/n.

Right when the apartment suddenly became pitch black, she screamed, "Shawn!"

I quickly went to find a flashlight in one of the cabinets and came to the living room. The thought of jumping out and scaring her crossed my mind, but quickly went away when I realized how cruel that would be. And also when I heard how scared she really was from her voice.

"S-Shawn," she trembled, "Where are you?"

"I'm right here, love. Sorry," I turned on the flashlight and came to sit by her side. "Hey, it's okay. It's just a storm," I cooed after seeing her face.

"Yeah, but it's so dark and watching that movie didn't help at all," she put her head in her hands, "My mind is just freaking me out. And yes, I admit it, I'm scared."

I lifted her chin up with my fingertips, "It's all in your head, babygirl. And I'm scared too. Believe me, if I didn't have this flashlight, I would be crying and panicking right now."

Her face brightened a bit with a small laugh as she looked at the floor then up at my face. "Can you stay with me tonight?" she smiled sweetly.

"Of course princess."

---------------

A/n: Hi. Idk if this is good or not, but I tried. I hope you liked it anyways. It's the first of two Halloween imagines I'm doing so look forward to the second one which should be better. Have a great day or night for wherever you are and I'll update soon!

--Kaelan ;))