Chapter 40-Retrouvailles pt.2 (FINAL)

Though i promised to update next part tomorrow but i couldn't wait . i love my bubs !

⚜⚜⚜

There's nothing like us,

There's nothing like, you and me!

Together through the storms.

⚜⚜⚜

⚜Jungkook

I went to his Dad's firm to ask about him. As it had become my routine to check for Jimin, if anyone know where he is. From a people and through my dad's resources, I was successful to know his dad's firm and his arrival. He's been out from Korea since 4 years and he came back a few days ago.

I myself had my own company blessed by my father though I never wanted to get into his business. But his health was going down and my so called step mother who's actually a young whore was stuck to his bed side just because of his money. So for his sake, I had to join his company as the CEO. Because dad didn't want to see his hard-work going in some foolish hands.

Although he wasn't satisfied with me too, but he had no other choice.

~

I set a lunch meeting with Mr. Park that he accepted. We went to fine dining restaurant and as I expected he didn't know that I was ' Jimin's Jungkook '.

"Oh Jungkook! So you're–"

"Yes, I'm Jeon Corps.' CEO, Jeon Jungkook . "

At first we talked about business matters as a formality but then I came to my point.

"Where's Jimin, Mr.Park ? "
I asked, with a clear fear in my voice. I had no idea what I'd get as his answer.

"Oh, he's in London. It's good that we met today or unless I'd fly to London back by tonight. It's Jung Min's 3rd Birthday tomorrow. "

JungMin?
Me and Him.
Jungkook and Jimin!

Mr. Park continued.

"Oh JungMin, He's my GrandSon. Jimin's Child. "

These were Mr. Park's words or some nuclear explosive that exploded in my brain. My brain was vibrating. Everything seemed blurry for a moment.

Jimin got married? When? Whom?

And why?

I thought he loved me though he never confessed. If he didn't but still, we had our moments. If he has a child, oh his three years old son, that means he married to a woman.

But he was...

How can he?

"Are you alright Jungkook?"

"Yes Mr. Park. I think I need to go. I have a meeting in an hour. "

I made an excuse trying to hold my tears back in my eyes.

My hope, my courage, and my whole self was falling apart. I came out of the restaurant after greeting him. I couldn't drive as my brain was feeling dizzy so i ordered a cab and drove to my house.

[As Mr. Park left the restaurant he went to the pre-school where Jimin had admit JungMin a week ago . because Jimin was busy in office so he had told Jimin that he will pick JungMin from his pre-school. he intentionally didn't inform Jimin that he met Jungkook.]

~

As I reached my house, I went straight to my room and fell on my bed. I was a crying mess. Any passerby would be able to hear my sobs as I was crying for my ultimate heartbreak.it didn't pained much as it broke me today when I was finally informed that Jimin's living a content life without me .