Chapter 1 - Magnet

Edited by :Alltaelow // 040218

⚜Jimin  

I woke up to a bright yellow sun barging into my room, through my window. I never liked getting up early in the morning and going to school. I mean, to me, it sounds like the most unreasonable thing in this world

But it's not as if I have any other option left.

I got up and went into bathroom. I stripped myself and took a quick shower. I didn't have much time remaining, so I quickly wore my uniform and brushed my hair.

"Bye Mom."
I almost shouted when I was near to the main door and went out.

~

Today is going to be the first day of high-school senior year . That means, it is my last year here . Thank God! I won't have to get up early anymore.

I was passing through the corridor, and no matter where I go, it was usual to hear whispers, which were louder than average whispers.

"Oh Jesus! Look at him!"
"He's the same guy, right?"
"Oh! His smile makes me faint!"
"Eunha, you're literally drooling right now!"

In the beginning, it was annoying, but slowly, I am getting pretty used to it . I mean, who wouldn't love being popular? But to me, being popular with these porcelain-skinned girls held no charm . I never felt any type of attraction towards any of these girls.

They would usually come and give me presents. Once a girl even kidnapped me, or in other words, you can say, she took me to her house for the sake of a project. And then, she made me go into her bedroom. The very next moment , she was stripping herself right in front of me. I was absolutely startled by her actions and ran out of the house with maximum speed. Next day, she blamed me for something I haven't done, and thus, I got detention. It was a kind of revenge she took from me for rejecting her.

~

I was almost sleeping in my class when Mrs. Min came in. She always comes late in her class, and that makes me go to sleep. This time, she did not enter alone. She entered in the classroom, and then, a guy came in the room following her.

As I was sitting in the fourth row, I had the complete view .

He was a tall guy- maybe around 180 cm. He had a pointed nose, a sharp jaw-line, and wasn't smiling, but rather looking blankly towards the whole class. I must admit that he surely possessed a posture, which was different from any other people I have met before.

But there was one thing that caught my attention the most . In girls , it would be a beauty spot and in case of a guy. . .

A magnet.

There was a tiny mole, resting with all it's might, under his lower lip. I couldn't help but stare at that magnet.

What I was doing was quite astonishing for me, and then, I felt a burn of stare on my face.

He was looking directly at me.

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

So It was the first part of my first attempt . Tell me if you like this . Give your vote and comments here. It would appreciate me to write more .