Chapter 12 - It was Jimin

⚜ Jimin

Its been around half a month since my classes started . Jungkook and I haven't been talking much except the class discussion and argument we had during lectures . Though he was looking tensed from a while and he wasn't being seen with his girlfriend much . Well it didn't matter to me much because my heart was now empty for him .

I have made a few friends and one of them was actually Kinda forced-friend and Tzuyu's twin sister . Minta . She's been a bit flirtatious towards me but I never encouraged her because obviously , I wasn't interested .

I was preparing my assignment in library when she came and almost barged into the sacredness of the space purely dedicated to study .

" Hey Jiminie ! "
Its been a few days since we became friends but it was her level of frankness with me .

" Yes Minta ? "
I was really pissed off by her presence because at this moment I didn't want anyone to distract me .

" Well I have arranged a welcome party for you at my place this weekend so you're gonna come . "
She said while swaying herself , purposely flaunting her white porcelain skin through her blue crop-top .

" What ? It doesn't necessary ! Really ! "
Obviously it wasn't . I mean , seriously ?

" What do mean its not necessary huh ? You're my friend and its been two weeks and nobody really welcomed you . "

" I don't really need it too . Its just ...alright with me . "
I really had no idea why it was so necessary .

" You won't say No anymore and I'm arranging this party for you on coming weekend . And that's final ! "
She almost announced authoritatively and barged out of the library .

" Minta !! "
I called her name earning a warning from librarian .

🔱 Jungkook

Its been a while since Tzuyu wasn't talking to me like usual . It was because of when I refused her that day . The reason of the tension created between us was obviously me and because of an unknown reason , I wasn't really in the mood of solving it . Still for the sake of running this relationship , I was trying half heartedly to make things like before .

Unlike many other days , I came to library to return a book , alone .
After returning that book I searched for the other book that I needed for the assignment due in three days . After searching a lot and still not finding I asked librarian and He told all the copies of that book has been issued to student . I clasped my hair in my hand in frustration . What would I do now !

" Umm But I think there's a student who issued this book , still studying in the back end of the library . You can ask him if you want . "

I sighed in a relief and head to the back end , the most silent zone of the library due to the small number of students .

I reached there to find no one but a pink haired guy with his face resting upon the table while having a pillow of his own arms .

It was him .
It was Jimin .

As I saw him , my eyes glued to his angelic sleeping face , setting me into a trance that I unknowingly stepped closer and sat on the chair across him . I set my face in the same position he was in and within a couple of minutes , I found my eyes gazing at him attentively .

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Hey buds ! I know i'm updating after ages because My mind was not working out on ideas. Thanks to otakukpopluver  , my brain got charged and I m updating this still lamely written chapter for you .

.
P.S . The sitting positions of Jungkook and Sleepy Jimin can be understood through the picture I added above . This is the fanart I found in pintrest and it was quite describing what I wanted to show you . Though in this fanart Jungkook's sleeping but its olright because You guys understood already .