Chapter 8 - Why ?

⚜ Jimin

Days were almost running as if there was some race going on but, my mind and my heart were still there. Everything, his action and reaction were carved in my memory like some hieroglyph with clarity.

He started to come late in the class and now I was actually seeing him more ...
With a girl.

He'd got a girlfriend. A boy who always refrained girls now he was going out with one. This was what I heard about him and I guessed why he was doing so.

He was embarrassed !
He was embarrass from being attracted towards me.

Towards me!
Towards a guy!

Was it something bad?
I had realized what I feel for him. I was not afraid or embarrassed for liking him but why was he? If he was straight then why 'that' happened and if he was not then why was he mingling with a girl!

One day when I was going to the cafe with my other mates, I saw him climbing the stairs to rooftop along with his girl. And we all knew what actually they were going to do there. Rooftop was a secretly notorious point for couples of our school to do their erotic activities.

Around a month later , I was putting my books back in the locker after class ,
When I shut the door , I saw him making out with his brunette girlfriend right in the corridor , just three lockers away from mine .

Now it's hurting me, badly. He's just chopping my heart, part by part. He might know that I have started to like him or at least I have lingering feelings for him in my heart. Was he doing all that because he knew?

I won't lie but I actually wanted to continue what he started. Sometimes I imagine myself being in place of his girlfriend. I always think about possibilities even after what he did to me. He made me feel disgusting about my own self.

Still I dream. Still I imagine.

I imagine of being with him.
I Imagine being in his strong muscular arms.
I imagine his warmth. I imagine his cologne that hypnotizes you that you can't deny him about anything, even If he asks your life.

But then my all dreams shatter.
Just by thinking that it's not going to happen in real. He is happy with his current girlfriend. He would be happy when he'd be with some other girl.
He might not be happy with me or any 'guy '.

He might be or really straight.

Now I am tired as fuck being in a constant fight with my heart.

I'm giving up on my heart!
I'm giving up on Jungkook!