Chapter 4 - Jungkookie

Jimin

With an absent mind, I did my business in toilet and then went to catch up with my friends. Although now I wasn't feeling like having fun because I was still in a daze. But I had to be there, just to clear my mind.

But I was failing in all my tries. I had experienced his first touch recently.

Many days gone and we haven't faced each other again. Every day he would come first in the class and I, knowing his timing would wait for him. Because in those few seconds, him walking from the door to his seat in 2nd row I'd get to see his expressionless face. Those 5-10 minutes we'd be alone in the class. Even getting a lot of chances to talk to him, I never got much courage to do so.

But today, I had decided that I will talk to him. It can be something random, something general. There's nothing wrong with doing that. After all we were classmates.

"Jungkook?"

⚜ Jungkook

"Jungkook?" He called my name and I chocked. I was trying to dig in my work like every day I was doing in our alone time. It was the first time listening my name from his lips. Suddenly It sounded beautiful in his sweet and melodious voice.

Oh Jungkook what are you thinking!

While appreciating his voice in my head, I didn't even realize that when he called my name and I chocked, I got a paper cut. And now it was bleeding and stinging.

"Yes!" But I had to turn and reply him.

"What happened Jungkookie? "

His questions made me think that he must have noticed my expressions. Oh I tried hard to look composed.

But wait! Did he call me ' Jungkookie '? When we got this frank!

I was still pondering over this when he got up from his seat and slid onto the chair near me. I don't know why he didn't sit on the one beside me. We still had an empty chair between us.

"Something's wrong? Tell me? "
He looked concerned. I kept my straight face on.

"No it's fi..."
"Oh you got a cut on your finger. Gosh! It's bleeding. "
He tried to touch my finger but I shoved my hand away. But he didn't seem much to care about that.

" I have a Band-Aid in my bag . I'll get that for you. "

"No , I don't need that ! "

"Obviously you need. I'll get it for you! "
Then he got up from his chair and went towards his desk.
First he called my name frankly and now he's being authoritative!
What's with him?