Chapter 2 - Touch

Edited by: @Alltaelow 

I immediately averted my gaze from his face. He must have noticed my stare.

"Geez! Why was I even doing that?"

After I thought the following thing, as if uncontrolled, I gave him another short glance.

This time, he didn't look at me. Maybe,he ignored it, but this made me feel a little relieved. Deep inside, I am fighting with myself to try to stop my lightening speeded heartbeat.

I heard Mrs.Min introducing him.

"Students, this is your new classmate for Maths-B, which I certainly taught by me. Recently, being a quite studious and brilliant student, he added another major. So, now, introduce yourself."

She, then, directed him to speak. He looked a little shy, but then, hesitantly, he spoke.

"Anneyong. I am Jeon Jungkook. I will be with you for this subject only, so please take good care of me.

"Thank you Jungkook. Now, go and take your seat."

He took a seat in second row, and my eyes were glued to his back.

Why?

I don't have any answer to that

These passing day, I have been observing him attentively. I had no idea why I was doing that, but I felt my heart drawn to him. I couldn't name what I actually felt for him, but things were going on somehow.

He was a rather shy guy for his grades and achievements. He was the top student and was just taking this subject as an extra because he thought he would nail this too.

It's been a month, and we haven't even talked for once. I have become a stalker, without letting him know about anything. It was because I can't afford that to happen. He would hate me for this.

Our mid-semester exams have started p, and we were studying our asses off. This time, everyone was doing their best of maths-B because of Jungkook.

But I had mixed feelings. I did want to get a good grade, but I didn't want to beat him.

Oh my perplexing thoughts!

After the heck of a day, when my friends planned for going to go some restaurants for having a heart meal, I asked them to wait at the gate because I felt a need to go to the restroom.

I reached there, and as I was pulling the handle to open the door, someone, suddenly, came out and collided with me. With this collision, my foot tripped, and when I was about to fall over the grey terrazzo floor, I felt an arm wrapping around my back to give support. As a reaction, I grabbed the shoulder of that person to gain back the balance.

In all that struggle, I didn't even realize that from back, my shirt has been tugged off of the pants, and the one who was now helping me to stand, his hand was placed on the bare skin off my back.

And that person was none other than Jungkook.

Holy shit!

His touch sent tingles through my whole body.

"I'm sorry," he said, removing his hands from me.

I didn't say anything as a reply. I didn't even thank him for saving me from hitting the hard ground.

And then, he left, leaving me with a shortage of breath.

ʪq=E<Z