Chapter 38-Hurricane

Our car dropped us to the same hotel where we were staying but this time our destination was different. Our families had booked a special suite for us for our wedding night .

All the time during travel from church to hotel , quietude was the only thing present in the car except me , her and the driver . We didn't talk a word . I don't know her reason , may be she was nervous or something but I knew mine . 

I was guilty .

Guilty for deceiving her .

That I was in love with someone else .
And even if I try for my whole life , I could never fall in love with her . Our parents tied us together but her hearts couldn't be one .

We were or we will , simply for not each other .

—•—

Our suite was decorated nicely just it would look to some normal couple . Flowers were everywhere and a certain ocean breeze with some rose scent was sprayed in the room . The climate of the room was quite peaceful but it wasn't the same with my heart .

I was trying to say but whenever I thought about opening my mouth , I found myself tongue-tied . Even it was late , even we were married already. Even it wouldn't change anything but I had to say this . For any reason , it has to happen .

As she came back after changing her dress into some night-robe , I told her that I wanted to talk about something.

"I love someone else . "

As the sentence and all those words rendered in my brain , I realised that those words did not flow through my tongue .

It was Jung Gyeon , who spoke .

What was that ? I mean I was actually baffled by her words with an unknown reason . Was I still feeling guilty ?

Well,  yes !
But it was more like sympathy. She was forced too . She loved someone else . We both were forced . But should I tell her ?

"I'm Gay ! "

This time it was me who voiced , just when she opened her mouth , may be to explain something.

"Oh. "

Just an Oh . Okay .

Ok It wasn't probably expected by her .

"Since we both aren't interested in each other so it's easy then.  "

I don't what she was talking about . I don't know what to expect next .

"I'll continue my relation with him . Hope it wouldn't bother you ."

Though it was kinda weird talk . Weird in a way that we were talking about such matters right on our wedding night . It was kinda right . As we were not hiding anything.

Not hiding anything was actually a trait of having a strong relation .

A ' husband and wife ' relation .

That had no existence in real .

~

In our almost no talks and all those lunch and dinner invitations for the 'newlywed couple' , I didn't get the chance to tell her about Jungkook .

I mean if she was continuing her relationship with her boyfriend then why not I couldn't continue with Jungkook.

But It felt not right . I mean what was the purpose of this forcefully tied knot then . On the other hand , how Jungkook would accept all this . How Appa would allow and how I would keep this juggling fate thing continue in my life .

My brain was exploding and all I needed now was my relaxing pill .

Jungkook.

🌟⚜⚜⚜🌟

So sweetpotatoes how's going with all this Jk-Jm going far far away . And Jimin's marriage ?
Any guesses what's gonna happen next .

And yes ,
Only two chapters left . Chapter 40 would be the last .