Chapter 26 - Papillon

I updated chapter 26 around 2 days ago  but i wasn't satisfied with that . I didn't like how things went in that one . My apologies to those who read it , liked it , voted and commented . Your votes and comments matters to me a lot .
Im un-publishing that one . You might see similar content in further chapters .
Hope you'll like this one too .

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

⚜3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

" You have stolen me , Jimin ! "

" My soul , my heart... and now for the sake of living , I need a heart ! "

"So... can I have yours ? "

Jungkook asked Jimin in his ever-so-smooth way even he , himself was shocked how he got this much confidence . But there , Jimin 's brain was frozen from his oh-so-expressive and direct words .

" Attention students !— "

Professor Chang 's voice through announcing speakers broke the trance that Jungkook's words created .

"All who participated for upcoming Music and Dance Olympiad are requested to come to the main Auditorium for  Auditions in 15 minutes !
I repeat— "

"I think I need to go . "
Jungkook put his bag on his shoulders and turned on the path towards main Auditorium . Jimin was in an awe when suddenly Jungkook turned back and stepped closer to him . He could even inhale the spearmint fragrance that came out of Jungkook's mouth whenever he spoke .

"But I'll wait for your answer ! "

Jungkook went on his way leaving Jimin blushing and controlling his heartbeat .

••••

Jungkook let out his breath that he didn't even realise he was holding for how long . He showed confidence in front of Jimin as much as he could but now he was feeling drained .

But on other hand he was feeling relieved . He had confessed his feeling for him . He was feeling like a free bird .

( a/n :while writing this don't know why Jackson's Pappilon is running in my mind xD )

He had no idea what Jimin would say . To be honest , there was no way he would accept his feelings because of the past experience but he still had some hope that Jimin might change his heart for him .

••

Jungkook's audition went well as he was so energetic after throwing the rock away from his mind . He was participating for a musical and as a solo singer . He got selected for the musical but there was still some stages left for the finalisation in solo performance .

And the very first person came to his mind whom he would love to tell this news was Jimin .

Quite obvious .

But he was really his Only one .

⚜Jungkook's POV

I checked my wrist watch to get to know where Jimin would be now to match with our schedule .

" Half past two , alright , he must be taking B-law . "

I went to the related lecture theatre that was already filled up with students . I excused with professor for being late and told him the reason . I already eyed Jimin where he was seating when I entered here . My tongue unintentionally pressed my left cheek inside my mouth as it was visible from outside . Jimin was sitting with some other guy who was talking in his ear again and again .

I was cursing him in my head when I heard professor scold him for being a nuisance

I was cursing him in my head when I heard professor scold him for being a nuisance . I laughed , obviously in my head . How could he even think of going near my Jimin's face , almost jumping in his ear .

MY JIMIN !

A new realisation that started to echo in my brain , in my ears and everywhere .