Chapter 31-Serendipty

7K !! Am I seeing correct ?All hail to my Sweetpotatoes !

All hail to my Sweetpotatoes !

A note is waiting for you at the end . But let's read this first !

⚜ Jungkook

I woke up on massively creasing bedsheets to feel some weight on my right shoulder . I tried to move my Hand to rub my eyes before getting up but I couldn't move my arm . Somehow I forced my eyes open , only to find Jimin sleeping comfy on my shoulder .

He was softly snoring . His lips were slightly parted revealing his crooked teeth . It looked cute and I couldn't resist but chuckled.

I didn't remember when I fell asleep and how Jimin ended up here . Though I wasn't drunk last night . It's just I can't remember things when I'm sleepy . The 'exercise ' we did , that made me tired .

Speaking of the things happened or the things he did to me made me remember each and every detail . I could feel my heated face . But a thought arouse and broke all my fantasies .

He wouldn't remember a thing .

He might get angry at me and turn all cold again . He hated me and whatever happened in his drunken state wasn't going to lessen his hate for me .

I turned all colourless .

As I tried to remove the duvet from my half naked self to get out of the bed , he snuggled closer to me and caught me from my nape . His grip was so tight as if his life depended on me . We were dangerously close . He was in a deep slumber so I couldn't move closer and shush his snores with my lips for a while because I had done this before too and results were bad .
Oh too drastic !

Clenching my heart to stay in the right place , I was appreciating the coziness between us when he started to wiggle in his sleep .
Is he waking up ?
Oh Lord , What would I do now ?
How he will react ?
How I'll explain what happened?
What if he doesn't  believe me ?
Please don't hate me more Jiminie !

He was now rubbing his eyes , his eyes ...still very close to mine .

And then he shot his eyes open . More open . And something odd happened . Something that I couldn't believe , was happening .

He closed his eyes again and with his closed eyes , he dragged the duvet over both of us .

He was making me go crazy . At this moment , I wished I could go in the woods and run everywhere like insane .

With his every unpredictable move , I had no single idea what he was going to do next . Here I'd mention that I was unable to see anything so it was better to shut my eyes . There was no use of eyes under the covers .

He leaned his head against my chest , his soft fluffy hair grazing my neck . Gosh he must have listened my stupidly crazy heartbeat !

But to feed my insanity , his heart was no different . In that pin-dropping silence, his racing heartbeat sounded the most beautiful melody I ever heard .

As If he heard what I was thinking so he moved a little away . My heart sunk . Was he taking this as a mistake ?

My all doubts flew away when he placed his forehead against mine , fanning his ever so precious breath on my face . I could feel our lips brushing against each other but he didn't take aback .

He tangled our legs slowly . It was intoxicating . He was making me drunk even without alcohol . I could feel nothing but serenity .

He then moved his hand right upon my cheek . Oh My heated Crimson cheek !
He was caressing it , drawing circles with his thumb . Then he slowly moved his hand , from my face to my arm . Making every inch of my body alert from his touch , he reached my hand and calmly slid it on his thin waist .

He then moved his hand again near our faces and interlaced with my other hand which was resting on my feathery pillow .

This intoxication was sending me into a daze . I was getting sleepy in his embrace . His body heat transferring into mine was introducing my consciousness  to some new dimensions . We both alone , were sharing the same universe .

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Aaah I want to write more but it's enough for this chapter . Hah ! I was away for almost 5 days . And in just few days we got more 1k reads and oh Lord , right now we have 7K+ reads oh gosh . Thanks my sweet potatoes. I loveiiii all my bubs !
This chapter was quite calming . No ?It was definitely a softer one . It's actually not something I was thinking about them this time .

Well I was thinking to update even yesterday but I was caught by a book . I was reading that even on my exam day. It's such a cute story and storyline is just love . Seriously !
Here I'll give a shoutout to author-Nim  @frahanbo

   !!! STORY'S GREAT !! Oh I forgot to mention story's name . It's "Lapin and Mommy " and it's about hybrid . Woahh . My first ever hybrid story . Now I wanna write some too . Because of this story I got to know what actually a hybrid character is and I'm planning on reading more like this . I usually remove most of the books after finishing but I'm gonna keep this story because I want to read it over and over again . I'll suggest you bub's too.