Chapter 11 - Should or Should not

⚜ Jungkook

With Tzuyu (Girlfriend's name) spooned in my arm, I entered in the lecture-theater for our first lecture of 3rd semester. Even before I could climb the first tier, my eyes unintentionally roamed around and stuck at one face.

 Even before I could climb the first tier, my eyes unintentionally roamed around and stuck at one face

Those eyes weren't looking at me but I could recognized them in a single glance.

That face had become slightly tanned but I knew that my cheeks and ear-lobes would flushing red right now.

His hair had turned into Pink and even from a quite a long distance, he was looking like the most adorable fluff-ball ever existed on earth.

I was afraid that he might turn his face so I quickly averted my gaze and attention towards Tzuyu. His presence should not affect me.

Yes!
He should not affect me.
He should not ─

He should
No!

•••

Although I tried my best to avoid him but that was a fact that I have to face him from now on. I didn't know what on earth he was doing here? As per what I heard that he went abroad for further studies but why he came back?

Just to torture me?

I was ramble in my head from quite long that I didn't even realize when Tzuyu stripped her clothes off and now when she was starting to unbutton my shirt , I came out my thought .

As I looked straight at my front, Tzuyu's ass was resting on my crotch with herself flaunting her sexily curved body. So I got the notion that today she was in the 'mood'. Well we don't usually have sex on a regular basis, but only when she's in mood.

And today was the day.

She lowered her body giving a full view of her cleavage showing the way to her boobs. Well it was her way to turn me on. Her lingerie was already hella revealing, a thin black shiny piece of cloth just covering a small area of her breast around her nipples. Her nipples were already getting harden due to the cold of air-conditioner in the room that I could see their outline emerging from that thin cloth.
It was freaking enough to turn me on and fuck her right away but─

It didn't.

It didn't affect me

.
Why-Why was that?
We were doing all this from half a year then what was it now.

She was now beginning to lick my neck.

"Tzuyu?" My own voice sound tried to me.
But she continued.

"Tzuyu?"

Now she turned her head up and looked at me with her eyes full of lust.
"Babe, I'm tired."

I said in a soft tone, trying hard to not to annoy her. But as if she didn't hear me and crashed her lips onto mine and started to move them roughly.

I couldn't kiss her back. Something was bothering me real hard.

I hold her shoulders, broke the kiss and moved her off me. She was clearly baffled on my act. But to be honest, it was all out of impulse.

"Babe, I can't do this today!"

And with that, I was flashed with a revelation─ or acceptance about what was actually bothering me.

Jimin.