Chapter 20 - Gay !

⚜ Jimin

Right in front of me , there was Minta standing in most revealing clothes she ever wore .

Most of her skin was exposed . Her legs to her thighs , her abdomen , her arms with almost strapless one piece dress . Her way of standing and swaying her body in a certain way that her cleavage was showing even more .

I didn't even have a bit of an idea why she was dressed like that .
Oh so the looking-hot theme was to be dress like this . Okay . Alright !

I have never been into parties much so I didn't know .

" I knew You would look extremely hot even if you do a tinniest bit effort . "

She moved her finger from my temple to my throat and then going a little inside through my shirt's neck and reached my collar bone .

She was behaving ...Different !

" What happened Min ... "

" Shh ...Come with me sexy-ass !

She made me silent by putting her finger on my lips and grabbed my wrist . She dragged me upstairs while I was trying to ask her where we were leading to !

I wasn't understanding what was going on . I think she was taking me somewhere to wait for others to come .

She opened a door in a long corridor and pushed me inside it . It was a bedroom . So It's Minta's Bedroom i guess .

Out of nowhere , she slammed me to the nearest wall , grabbed my face and -
Crashed her lips on mine .

What the fuck ?
I pushed her . I couldn't use force . Not close but still She was my friend .

" Come to your senses , Minta ! "

She didn't answer me , instead she started to unzip her already revealing dress . What the hell she's doing!
Is she drunk or what ?

" Minta , are you drunk ? Stop it Minta ! Whatever you are doing , Its wrong !! "

I yelled without even caring about my surroundings . Again she didn't even give a shit about whatever I was yelling and dragged me and pushed me on the bed . Now It was the limit .

She was in her half unzipped dress , climbing above me .

I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her from me . She was going out of her limit . Unlike US , in Korea there were still hell lot of people who didn't accept homosexuality so here no one knew that I was Gay !

" Let me do what I want ! You'd be pleasured ! "

She said in a husky voice . I left the bed and she grabbed my wrist . She tried to drag me underneath her again .

" Stop It , Minta ! I don't want it ! "

" Don't play hard to get baby ! I'm giving my body to you ! "

" I don't want your body , Minta ! "

I shouted in a frustrated tone .

" I don't even have a slightest interest in you or in your body ! "

She smirked as if she was amused because of something that I didn't know .

" You're saying like you are Gay or something , unless - "

" YES I'M ! "

I decide to tell her my secret , because it was the only way to keep her away from me . Her lips went straight . There was no hint of her previous wildness on her face .

" I AM GAY ! YOU'RE LISTENING ? I.AM.GAY ! "

Just then the door creaked open and I turned towards the door to see the face of the person who entered .

•••
So nowadays you guys are getting long chapters from me xD