Chapter 29-Jungkook's Single?

⚜Jungkook

My face was flushing red and I could feel it even without seeing it in the mirror. I caressed my cheek. It was burning hot with Jimin's gaze as I looked towards him.

But he looked flustered. He must have been because what happened a moment ago startled me too. Batting his eyelashes, he threw his ice-cream just somewhere near and sprinted away.
Aww ... He must be hiding his blushing cheeks.

Just then, my eyes caught the view of his flashing phone on the ground.

Oh he threw his phone here. I picked it up and saved it inside my Jacket.

Should I text him?
Yah Pabo Jungkook-ah! How he'll read your text. His phone is with you.
Alright, I'll return him tomorrow.

~

⚜ Jimin

Ahh where's my phone!!

I searched everywhere wherever I went yesterday. I asked in ice-cream parlor, nearby cafeteria but my phone was nowhere to be found.

Aish! I lost everything. What if Jungkook hadn't startled me, and I hadn't panicked. Urgh. That means I lost those only two pictures of him that I took secretly and kept in a secret folder.

I tried searching more but I couldn't do this for long because I still had classes.

In University

"It's been a long day!"
I stretched my body when I found myself dozing off in Petunia Garden. Our classes finished late so I came here to relax before going home.

"Yah Jimin-ah! Get up let's go! "
I saw Namjoon coming inside the garden jumping two steps at a time.

"Where to?"

I was wondering what he's talking about.

"Remember I discussed yesterday? Café MarioDope?"

Oh.

"It's late already so I'm thinking about going just now. I have already told Minah to wait in the car."

Min-ah? Isn't it Jungkook's girlfriend's name .Ex may be.

Yet I ignored because I was reluctant to go in first place.

"Umm Namjoon I don't think I can go. Even if I can, I still need to go back home and change."

"No you don't need that. You look good in this red jacket. AND YES YOU'RE GOING!"

Urgh.

"Alright let's go!"

There was no way Namjoon was ready to let me go.

___________

"Others will come on their own. It's just me, Min-ah and you in the car. You're fine with that, right?"

We were walking to the parking lot when Namjoon asked. With every passing minute, he was rising my curiosity.

A few meters from Namjoon's car, I saw the face I could recognize easily. It was indeed Min-ah , Jungkook's Ex-girlfriend leaning against the car.

"Jimin-ah! Meet Minah, your classmate and my girlfriend!

What!

"Oh Hey!"

Though we've never talked before but still it was awkward.

"Hey Jimin!"

"Now let's go guys!"