Chapter 22 - Faggot

⚜Jimin

" Are you alright ? "

He asked me with eyes full of care and lots of tension . He had dragged me out of the house while holding my hand and now we were in his car , driving towards my house . I told my house location to him and he was driving according to GPS directions .

I answered him with a nod and a "Hnm . "

What more should I say ?
Oh yes , I should thank him . He's my saviour . If it wasn't for him , I had got raped by Minta . I still can't believe what she was going to do with me .

But If I say thanks to him , may be he'd think that I'm advancing or clearing ways for him .

I shouldn't do this then .

Next Day

I was walking in the corridor just to get to my class when I observed people mouthing me words . Some where making whistles . Some were casting weird glances . I faced some death glares too . I was wondering what was all that for . Why they were behaving like that .

When I reached to the boulevard , The notice board was the answer of my all questions .

A kinda pathetic photoshopped picture of mine was printed on a poster with some rude slogans and a word ,

'Faggot'

And then I noticed those posters were everywhere . In boulevard , squares , gardens— wherever I went .

And I knew whose wrongdoing it was !

I went to my friends , in the hope of support . But What I got was worse . They didn't even talk to me and left the place when I tried to talk to them .

It hurt me . Their behaviour hurt me really hard . I was crying inside but I couldn't show my tears . I didn't want to look weak . Being Gay was never my fault . At least I wasn't hurting anyone.

I silently left that place and came at Petunia Garden . Like every time , each and every tree , flowers , grass and vines were ready to embrace me with wide arms .

But still , I was feeling alone .
My heart was empty . But my mind was burdened with thoughts .