*Gajeel x Infant!Reader Part 3*

ابدأ من البداية

"They do nice coffee."

He sighed and chuckled lowly, before patting your head firmly, letting his large and calloused hand linger in your hair for a moment.

"For a 17 year old you are way too dependent on caffeine."

You giggled slightly and looked down at the floor sheepishly.

"Oops? Well just be grateful it's not nicotine or alcohol... or crack."

This time he raised both 'eyebrows' and produced an amused laugh, now with his hands falling limply at his sides.

"Do you want me to be proud?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. Yes I do want you to be proud of your child for not becoming a smoker, heavy drinker, or drug addict."

He laughed again and turned away back into the room where he came from.

"Well then I'm proud of ya kiddo."

You stood and smiled for a second, hand hovering above the door handle, before pulling it open and facing the cooler outside air.

The walk was a short and very familiar one, and with the exception of the odd bitter breeze, it was a relatively mild morning, with minimal clouds and a warm-white sunlight gracing the streets.

You always took the time when fewer people were around to appreciate the beauty of Magnolia, as the wooden clad buildings, cobbled streets, and gardens full of flowers unique to the owner's taste made a very welcoming and homely atmosphere.

Soon enough you were at the door to The Coffee Spoon, so pushed it open, making the bell jingle, and stepped into the warm and coffee-smelling establishment.

You were greeted with the familiar sight of the glass-fronted counter and till area containing every baked good you could ever wish for, contrasting the  slightly worn and mismatched sofas and tables all around the medium sized area.

"Oh hullo Y/N, whatcha wanting today?"

The barista that was mostly always serving greeted you. She was called Lilli, in her early 30s, always had her hair in a neat bun with slightly too much blush on her cheeks, and knew all of the regulars by name.

"Morning Lilli, just an regular latte please."

"No vanilla or anything?" She asked, tapping your order into the till as you shook your head.

After handing over your money, you stood patiently as she made you your coffee, mildly disappointed that Ash, your totally not crush, wasn't serving.

"Go sit down, Ash will bring you it." Lilli said, looking up over the machine she was steaming milk at.

You smiled and thanked her, before moving to your favourite spot; back corner, by the plug, and with the best advantage point for people watching.

Almost immediately after you sat and placed your coat down, the distinctive pink hair of Ash bobbed into view.

Subconsciously your heart rate picked up uncomfortably and a portion of your ability for rational thought deserted you, leaving you in the usual love stricken state of whenever Ash was near.