Sad

V pov

We were on the stage.Everyone looking at us with astonished expressions.

"What are you talking about??"

One of the girls took off her mask.And there I saw was young min.

"Wait what?"
I looked back and forth at the young min I was holding hands with and the young min that was standing before me.
The young min that was holding my hand pulled me close to her.
She pleaded "Who are they!!?V.you gotta believe me.Shes the fake one."

For some reason....I felt from the very start young min....wasn't young min....

I looked up and the other young min looked at me with desperation.I felt that it was her.I could feel it....

I looked to the young min grabbing my arm.

"Take off that necklace then I'll believe u."

She shaked her head "How can you not believe me....This necklace means a lot to me...my.........My aunt gave it to me.She cared for me and gave me this necklace for me to remember her."

I immediately tore the necklace off her neck.Clara was holding my arm now instead.

"Clara!!HOW DARE YOU!And you gave yourself away immediately !"

I ran to young min and hugged her.

"Young min!Im so sorry!I knew it wasn't you but I...."

Young min smiled "It's okay.I believe in you."

The other girl took off her mask.

"Taewon???"

Tae won smirked "That's right.You owe me.Come my love."

"Haiz Tae won....I don't even know how to deal with you now."

Tae won laughed "Well.The important thing now is to slay that bitxh."
She showed me this sword.

Honestly...I don't want to kill Clara.I mean I've known her since we were young.Maybe we just needed to sort things out..Mayb-

"ARGH!"
I looked down and saw the sword pierced into my torso.
Clara actually took the sword and pierced me with it.

Everyone fled in horror.Jimin,jungkook,suga,jin,rap Monster And jhope ran up to the stage.

They all were about to kill Clara when they were unable to come in contact with Clara.Apparently,Clara had already placed a barrier around herself.

"C-Clara..."

Clara laughed hysterically "HAHAHA SEE WHAT YOU HAVE MADE ME DONE YOUNG MIN!IF I CANT HAVE HIM.NOONE CAN.And I'm going down with him."She took out the sword from V,leaving him to bleed even more,and point it towards her chest.

Clara smiled "V...See you in our next Lives..."
She pierced it harshly into her chest...

Now I was more concerned with young min crying profusely next to me as she held me in her arms.

"Young min...."I placed my hand on her cheeks.

Young min continued wailing "V !NONO don't do this to me.No....Don't leave me again...."

Clara had a sad smile on her face "In the end....You still chose her huh?....Well I Guess that's just too bad for me...."

Young min pov

"This wasn't what we planned!!!"I shouted at Taewon.

Tae won was also crying "ITS NOT MY FAULT!I DIDNT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TOO."

V mumbled "...~~~~~..."

I sobbed.

"I..I can't hear you..."

I went closer to V to hear what he was saying.

V said once more "I love you...."

He closed his eyes.

V....Why must I lose someone important to me again.WHY?!!!All I Have is some stupid royalty blood that gives me a stupid reality change power!!Wait....Reality change....I CAN CHANGE THIS!HOLD ON V!!!

A/n:the next chapter would be the last one already!!:)))