dance or fight

"This is not a place for you"
.
.
.
.
The same words went over and over in my mind.I didnt notice that even jhope thinks that im just an outsider.

I should just probably sleep....Thinking about it wont change anything.

Next morning
I went down to living room after getting ready for school.Namjoon,jin,jungkook and jimin smiled to me as I said good morning.While the rest just kept silent.

"...."

I went up to jhope and tried to say something.

"Hey have you done the homework? Math was really hard wasnt it?"

Jhope just frowned and said "I dont give a shit about you or homework."
Hes really mad....
Jin said in shock "Hey jhope! Thats really rude! APOLOGISE!"

Jhope opened the main door and turned around "Stfu if you dont wanna get hurt."
He then closed the door.

I glanced to jin and I could see him clenching his fist as hes eyes also started to turn red.

"Ji-"

Jin raised his hand and shaked his head "Its okay I can control."His eyes slowly turned back to his normal eye colour.

Namjoon then said "Okay no more staring.Lets go to school."

At school
"Young min!! Young min!"

"Huhuhhuh??? What???"

I got out of my day dreaming and realised I was in dancing class.

The teacher shouted once again "Its your turn! Stop daydreaming! And this is your first audition to get into our dance class.How could you daze off?"

I saw tae won giggling away at me.Ah...jhope wouldnt even look at me.
Oh no....
"O-okay..."

Dubstep music~
This genre huh....I started moving my joints and limbs to the music.Soon I got the beat just right and danced freely to the music.
.
.
.
.
Music off~
The teacher and the other students suddenly stared at me with mouth agape.
Im so done.I did something wrong.

The teacher slowly said "Young min you are...."
Ahhh brace for impact.

The teacher suddenly smiled and everyone started clapping "AMAZING!!"

Woah...Didnt expect that...

Jhope suddenly shouted "WHATS SO GREAT BOUT THAT? Looks like some elementary kid dancing.Dance battle.Now."

"W-wait what?? N-no im not ready."

The teacher cleared her voice "Stop this right now.Jhope,young min.wait for me after this lesson."

A/n:im reallyyyyy so sorry about the late update~T.T.ive been really busy with my upcoming exams recently...But ill still continue writing:)))thank you for reading~