Where

@late at night
V pov
Where is young min??She hasn't been here for the whole day.She even skipped practice...Isit because of me?
I heard some footsteps,I looked up and saw sang Hyuk.

"Ya!Where is she?"

Sang Hyuk frowned "Who?"

"WHO Do you think dumbass.Young min obviously. "

Sang Hyuk looked at his watch and gave a worried look "She should be here just now already...Where is she..."

"Where is she?Here already?Where did she go in the first place??"

Sang Hyuk looked even more worried "Err.Err.I don't know."
I folded my arms and got more irritated.

"You don't know?You don't know????"
I appeared in front of his face and grabbed his collar.
"You better spill it out before you regret it."

Sang Hyuk looked away "I don't know.I really don't know."

"At the count of three.
1....
2...
.-"

Sang hyuk bursted out "OKAY FINE!I was suppose to meet up with her at the amusement park.But now I don't know where she is."

"THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??TELL ME NOW!WHERE.IS.YOUNG MIN??????"

Sang hyuk slapped my hand away from his collar "I said I don't know okay????All I know is that Clara told me t-*covers mouth*Im not suppose to say "
CLARA?Not suppose to say?
I cracked my neck from side to side and clenched my fist.
"there's a limit to my patience you know."

"Tell me what the f*ck did Clara tell you to do which involved young min not being here yet."
Sang Hyuk continued to cover his mouth and looked down while shaking his head.

"YOU......ARGH!"
I dashed towards him and landed a big punch onto his stomach which broke through the next floor.We fell to the next floor and sang Hyuk coughed some blood out.
"READY?TO TALK?NOW?"

Sang Hyuk still shakes his head while holding his stomach.
that's it.
I landed a dozen of punches onto his entire body till I could hear him groaning.
WHere is young min.Where did this bastard place her??What the hell is clara planning.

"My my...HOW possessive.Sanghyuk come here."

I turned to my right and saw Clara smiling as she got her minions to carry sanghyuk over to her side.
"What did you do to her. TELL ME NOW"

Clara faked a cry "Oh my....I'm hurt.You arent gonna ask me how I am?How saddening."

"WHERE DID YOU PUT HER?I SWEAR IM GOING TO LAND A PUNCH ONTO YOU TOO IF YOU DONT TELL ME"

Clara chuckled "Oh you needn't do that.I was already planning of telling you where.Shes in Vam jail.HAHAHAH WHERE SHE BELONGS "

"Vam jail????Thats one of the worst prison YOU can send a vampire to.Every vampire who went in Never came out the same again!CLARA!!!"

Clara laughed "Well.You can try to get her out.But I would like to see you TRYYY.HAHAHAHAH BYE BABY."
I spit at her and she disappeared.

oh young min...young min....What am I going to do now?How am I going to save you.....