Dress

Young min pov

Prom night is just 2 days away.Rap Monster and the rest were focusing on their plan.
While I.....

"Ughhhh....None of these dresses matches me for prom night..!!"

*knock knock*

"Whatttt????"

The door opened and V came in.
V asked "What are you doing?"

I sighed and jumped onto my bed.

"Searching through my wardrobe which has no clothes which fits me..."

V sat at the side of the bed and smiled "Anything would look good on you.Dont worry so much."
I stood up and raised my dramatic arms into the air.

"I'm sorry but a handsome guy like youu can say that.But Hey im not as good looking."
I waved my hands in the most sassy way I could.
V laughed and shrugged "I'm telling the truth."

*ringringringgggg*

My phone rang with the song playing "NO!NOT TODAY!!.......~"

V frowned at me "What's that song?"

"Errr...BTS?You should know?Er famous kpop boy group?"

V shrugged "Boy group??All you need is meeee~~~"

I playfully said.
"Pfft whatever."

I picked up the phone and I heard ji hyo's voice.

"Ji hyo!!!!Whats up?"

Ji hyo said "Hey!Prom nights in two days,but I haven't gotten the dress for it yet:((((Wanna go buy one together??"

"Oh my god!!I was worrying about that too!Yes let's go!!"
So we decided to meet at 4pm at the mall.
I put down the phone and saw V looking at me.

"??What?"

V whined "Can I tag along???"

I flicked his forehead gently and smiled.

"No."

I went to the main door and told everyone I was going out to meet Ji hyo.

Jin said "Alright.Just make sure you come back in time for dinner!Dont be late!"

"Alright MUMMMM!"

@themall

I met up with Ji hyo and we squealed in happiness.
We went around the different shops in the mall to find the perfect dress for us.
We went into our favourite shop and we helped each other judge the dress.

Ji hyo came out of the dressing room with a beautiful Long dark blue dress with sequins at the bottom.

"You look so pretty!!Man, when rap monster see you,he's gonna turn all daddy mode on you."
Ji hyo laughed in embarrassment and hit me on the shoulder "yah!!!Dont!"

"Alright alright.okay my turn."
I went into the dressing room to change into the dress.

When I came out,Ji hyo looked at me with her eyes sparkling.I was wearing a white fitting dress with laces on it while having beautiful pearls sewed onto it.

Ji hyo shouted "SO GORGEOUS!You say rap monster gone turn daddy mode on me??Well I Guess V is gonna get laid on with someone on that nightttt."

"V????How did you know that V and ...I...."
I felt heat rising up to my cheeks.

Jihyo chuckled "Cmon.Im your Best Friend.How can I not know that you and V are an item now.I could always see your eyes trailing across the room to look at him.Im not blind gurllllll."
I laughed at her and we managed to choose the dresses we wanted.
We went to McDonalds after all the shopping.

"Phew....That was tiring!!"

Jihyo said "I know right!But I had so much fun!"
I smiled happily at her.

Suddenly I heard a mocking chuckle at the corner.
I turned to my right and saw yong Hye.
Yong Hye was with a bunch of other girls.

They started walking towards our direction.

Jihyo whispered "You know them?"
I gulped .
"Yeah..."

Yong Hye and the girls finally reached our table.Yong Hye smirked "Oh your new Friend huh?I Guess she won't be anymore after she finds out what you truly are ,bitch."
Seriously,She Needs To freaking get over what had happened.
Before I was about to stand up for myself,Jihyo stopped me.

Instead,Jihyo stood up and threw the Ice lemon tea at her.Jihyo said "Young min would tell me what she needs to.You have no right to call her a bitch when you are being one right now.Now go along and run off with your tail behind tucked between your legs."

Yong Hye gasped "HOW DA-!"
Suddenly one of the girls stopped yong Hye.
The girl whispered to yong Hye "Don't!!That girl used to be part of the )@$8;; gang.Now she's dating rap Monster."

Yong Hye glared at us and just walked away.

I looked at jihyo.
"Please believe me.Im not what she say I am."

Jihyo smiled "I believe you.Youre my Friend."
My heart felt warm and grateful.

Jihyo shrugged "I mean I have a past too.And you too.Theres no need for prying when we just care about each other."

I hugged Jihyo tightly.

"Thank you so much..."
Jihyo hugged back and smiled.

2 days later......

It's today....The day of what determines our fate.Theres no more holding back.