training

Its been one month since I came here...Met new people,finding out who I really am.who would have thought such a pitiful girl like me would end up having such an unbelievable fate.
Recently,I felt like I have been moving faster than usual as if I have some power and I have been feeling colder than usual...

"Youngmin.Young min.Young min!!!"

What?? Huh???

I looked up and saw v calling my name.
"Oh yes??"

V frowned "You have been poking your chicken with your fork for 5 minutes already and u didnt even eat a single bite."
Ohh..
I looked down to my plate and realised I didnt even take a bite.

"Hey guys Im really curious but why do we still eat normal human food when we feed on blood to live?"

Namjoon poked his head foward to the dining table,"Well you can say that we vampires are like sick patients and blood is our medicine to survive.I mean sick patients still eat normal food right? We are something like that."

"Ohh err thats kinda weird but mehh it doesnt matter."

Jin said "So young min.How is it to live as a vampire these few weeks?"

"I still feel grossed out by the blood and stuff but..recently I feel kinda colder.Andd alot way faster when I move.also my limbs feel some aching."

Jin looked at me with wide eyes "YOUNG MIN! You should have told us earlier about this!!"

"Whywhy isit something bad???"

Jin said "Err not exactly but its just symptoms of when we start drinking blood."

Jimin raised his arm excitedly "OHOH! ISIT THE SIDE EFFECTS WHEN WE WERE KIDS?"

Jin nodded "yes"

"So what? Im "sick" which only happens to a vampire child?"

Jin said "Correct its like chicken pox for humans.and now.You need to go for training to get rid of these symptoms. "

"T-training?"

J hope pointed out "jin hyung.You sure she should go for that training?"

Jin lifted his arms in the air and smiled "Yeah why not.I mean I have faith in young min.young min you can do it right?"

...
" I should be able to cope."
What did I just say.

Jin immediately went to open the door.
"Jin where are you going?"

Jin pulled my arm and said"Well.To training."

"What now?B-"

Before I completed my words,I suddenly realised we weren't at home already.I looked around and saw a big chandelier on the ceiling.Dark gloomy wallpapers all around.And a big staircase in the middle of the hall.

"Where are we..?"
"Jin???"
I looked to my right and realised jin wasnt with me.
Jinnnn!!!! How can you leave me like that.ughhhhh this place is creepy.

The only thing I can see to get out of this hall is the big staircase.There isn't any doors.I went to the windows and realised they are all locked.
I guess I have no choice then.Urgh jin you owe me a can of milo.

I walked up the staircase slowly.Once I reached the top I saw a line of many doors.Holy what nonono im going back.Why is it so quiet here anyways....

Suddenly I felt a hand rested on my shoulder!
"FU*KKKKKKKKKKKKK!MO**+%+×/××€%-"

"Chill chill!!Stop cursing!"

I turned around and saw a very familiar guy.
I panted and panted from the shock.

He crossed his arms and laughed "HAHAHA WHAT A SCAREDY CAT!"

"HEY!"
Wait that voice I know that voice...

"ITS YOU! THE ONE FROM THE PARK WITH THE REST OF THE GUYS WHO TRIED TO ATTACK ME!"

The guy raised an eyebrow "Wait that was you? I thought I saw a pretty girl? Maybe because it was a dark night I couldnt see your face properly.Wow I almost hunged out with a troll."

I could already feel the fumes of angef coming out from my head.
Suddenly,one of the doors opened and I could see bright lights shining out from it.

The guy just walked into the room as if he forgot about me already.I better follow this bast*rd.

I walked in and saw jin smiling at me.
"JINN!! How could you leave me there alone!"

Jin laughed "Heyy take a little joke."
The guy who I met just now joined it "This troll couldnt even find this room by herself."
T-troll!!!
I was already rolling up my sleeves to beat the hell out of this dude.

The guy chuckled "Oh you wanna go?"

"ERHERM!!!"
I realised a much older woman sitting at the desk.I didnt notice her...

The older woman said "I see you guys already know each other am I right? "

"Err not r-"

The older woman just simply cut me off "Well I dont care anyways but it seems like you are gonna take the few trainings this month from this academy."

"Academy? What about my school?"

Jin said "Oh the trainings are only taken at night.So in the meanwhile you would be living in the dorms here for only this month."
What..This creepy place?

The older woman cleared her voice "Creepy place you say.Well we are vampires so cant help it."

How did she?...

The older woman laughed "every vampire have an ability.mine is mind reading.So dont think that you can get away easily from me.Anyways im the principal of this school.Mrs laditrish.And your teacher for this whole month would be This young man.Hyuk.Lee sanghyuk."

Hyuk? Thats his name?

I looked at him and frowned.
Hyuk smirked at me and said "Watch whats coming for you troll."

That little!