WHATTTT????

Young min pov
Yes that's right.I should find v and even tell him about jihyo and her Father.Im sure he would react.

Wait....Father....Wait.....WAIT.....Jihyo doesn't have a Father???Shes an orphan too.Shes living with her aunt.What????

I immediately ran to rap Monster room and banged against his door furiously.
"Come out!!!Come out!!!"

Rap Monster twisted his head left to right, "What is it??Chill girl."
The rest of the guys came gathering around us as they heard the commotion.
Rap Monster tilted his head and asked again "Why what happened??"

"What did you say just now in the living room??When all of us were gathered there."

Rap Monster scratched his head "Living room??Whatcha talking about.I was in room the whole day.I was sick remember??I didn't go to school or even left my room."

He what????

Jungkook asked "Young min.What are you talking about.We didn't even gather in the living room."
The rest nodded their heads as well.

What is happening??How do they not remember??

I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and opened my eyes again.
Suddenly I was at the table in the living room.We were all eating.
I immediately stood up.
Jin asked "What's wrong??"
I shaked my head vigorously and ran out of the house.

"what on earth is happening.Someone help me.Someone.."

I suddenly bumped into someone and I saw sanghyuk.
"What are you...."
Sanghyuk pulled me to the back alley "Young min!!I came to say sorry.Im really sorry.Please."

I looked at him and unknowingly hugged him.
Tears fell and I started sobbing.

"I-I urgh-I don't know what is happening to me.Thin-things keep changing.One moment im at my room the other moment I'm at the living room.What is happening??"
I hugged him tighter.

Sanghyuk body froze up but he slowly readjusted and patted my back.

5 minutes later ------

I released the hug and I wiped off my tears.
"Sorry about that...Bye."
Sanghyuk pulled me back and said "Don't say bye.I need to know what happened.I can't just ignore the fact that you were crying your eyes out a moment ago.Although I almost made you die..."

We went to the nearest bench we could find and sat down.

"Okay...This may sound weird but...Rap Monster told me that my friend's Father....Wait should I even tell this to you?You didn't even dare to go against Clara the other time.This is a bad choice.Im going."

Sanghyuk  said "No!!Dont....I'll tell you everything about why V is acting in a certain way towards you.Just tell me what happened first."

"...V....Alright.So my Friend found out I was a Vampire and rap Monster told me her Father was a ......[the whole story]......Yeah and I'm here now."

Sanghyuk said "Hmm...If im not wrong....I have a feeling....Just a feeling.That this is your "power".Remember in school I told you every vampire has a special ability?Like how mine is flying.I think you have the ability to change reality on the spot.Since this is your first time,it could be shaky resulting in unintended reality changes."

"I...can change reality???"