Hideous

*a/n OMG IM SRSLY DAMN LATE.LIKE A FEW MONTHS AWAY FROM THE LAST CHAPTER.Im really feel guilty T.T
I'm having a major exam this year(o levels)Which added on to the stress so please understand for sudden hiatus:(
Well lets continue to the story..

Young min pov
I yanked my hand away from v.
"I-it wasn't me.You didn't fall in love with me.It was her."
V shakes his head "No I still love you!"

"Don't lie to me.Im going."
V pulled my hand back but I looked back at him with anger and disappointment.
Clara chuckled "Just let her go.Shes not worth the time."
"You heard your fiancé...."
V released his grip and looked at me sincerely.I could feel that he was somewhat true to me.But....We just aren't meant...I don't know...
I ran away as fast as I could.

V pov

I could feel my anger rising up as I saw young min running away.I faced Clara and glared at her.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Clara said "What am I doing?Im putting her back in her original place.The ground the commoners,Where she belongs."

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHE IS AND WHO SHE IS TO ME"

Clara screamed back "YEAH!i don't...BUT IM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP MY LOVE FOR JUST BECAUSE A GURL SUDDENLY RANDOMLY APPEARED IN OUR LIVES."

"Clara..."

Clara said"Mark my words.Im going now."
I just stood there shocked.

Young min pov
"ohhh I'm so great I totally think that young min will fall for my simple tricks.OHHHHH."I imitated v in my mind.

I shrugged.Ugh CAN he just make up his mind.How could he mix me and Clara up together.Are we just toys for him to play around with????
"Young min!!!"

"WHAT?"
I turned around and saw sang Hyuk.
Sang Hyuk said"I Guess you are still angry at me huh."

"nonono no!!!I just had many things on my mind."

Sang Hyuk looked down to the floor and started blushing out of nowhere.
"er. Sang Hyuk???"
He looked up and asked "Er I...Bought some tickets...To err...The amusement park.Wan...want to go?"

...amusement park.Well that's sudden but I need to relax my mind so why not.
"yeah sure!!!"
Sang Hyuk smiled and passed me one of the tickets and a piece of paper with numbers written on it ,"Here's my number! meet you there!!!!"

"Okayy "

@the amusement park
Man where is he?
I called him but he wouldn't pick up.Well that's nice.I messaged him and told him I would go in first.I entered the amusement park in joy,awaiting to see all the rides.
As I was about to rush in,a man tapped on my shoulder.
"???"

He didn't say anything but suddenly....Everything just stopped.The music from the amusement park,the children running around,the rides.Everything just came to a halt.As if...Time itself has stopped.
"who....Who are you???"

He looked up and I saw the most hideous face I have ever seen.Rotten flesh with flies and maggots surround his ears.I screamed in terror yet everything was still.
"pfft.Such a loser seriously.What does he even see in you??"

I turned around and saw her...
"Clara.Its you again."