What now

Young min pov

He was gone from our sight.

Suga immediately released from the hug and said "I just wanted to trigger him.I won't make a move on you don't worry."

"Yeah...Okay..."
I can't think straight now.
Suga looked at me directly and placed his hand on my head "Young min...Lets go back."
I looked down and nodded.

~back in class~
All gazes fell on us and I realised v wasn't there again.I quietly went back to my sit.
As I was about to take out my textbook for the next lesson,Tae won abruptly pushed my stationary onto the floor.
(A/n: FYI Tae won is the mean girl who like v from the first few chapters)

I picked up my stationary and ignored her presence.No matter how many times she tried to get my attention she would fail to do so.
After school
"Ji Hyo.I gotta go to the toilet.You can go home first."
Ji Hyo nodded and went off with rap Monster.
I entered the toilet and again I saw her face.
I walked towards the door and was ready to get the hell out of there.Suddenly the door lock clicked and I realised I was locked in.
Tae won smirked "Well well well.Lets see you ignore me now."
A group of delinquent-like girls came out of the cubicles.

One of them took me by the collar "So this is the bitxh huh?Pft.You think you have something special with V sunbaenim?In you dreams."
She pushed me onto the ground and pinned me down with her foot.
Tae Son laughed "Not so great now huh?HAHAHA.You deserve this orphan."

"O-Orphan.How do..."

Tae won covered her mouth and giggled "Oh wait...V OPPA told me not to say this in front of you..Oopsss."

V?He.What?

Tae won said "Why are you so shocked?You should have seen this coming after me warning you from the beginning of the year.Girls do your job.Im outta here."
Tae won went out of the toilet and the group of girls got closer and closer.
V what did you say?I trusted you?All this time.You.

"Don't.Get away.DONT COME NEAR ME."
As soon as I screamed the windows in the toilet all shattered as well as the mirrors.

The group of girls slowly stepped back.

I felt dizzy again once more.Blood.In front of me.So many to eat....I knew my eyes were purple,and that I had already bared my fangs.
In a blink of an eye I was right in front of one of the girls.She was trembling in fear.As I was about to grab her neck I heard a clattering sound from the back.I turned around and saw Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo stuttered "Y-you-young mi-min??"
I immediately turned my eyes back to brown and hid my fangs.

"I..I Ji Hyo."

Ji Hyo stepped backwards and ran away.The rest of the girls took this opportunity to run away as well.I was left in the toilet alone this time.

Now what......I really have no idea what to do....