Leaving you.For your sake.

V pov
She fell asleep.
"Hyung.What do we do now?We finally saved young min but she's going to die?Hyunggg."
I desperately begged rap Monster to think of a solution.

Rap Monster shaked his head "I have a slight solution.but..no I don't think she would have it..."

"Who???We have to do whatever we can right now!"

Rap Monster looked me and said "Remember how you told me that Clara was the reason why young min is in vam jail?Clara usually isn't the type to do something just out of anger.She would have a hidden plan behind it.She MIGHT have the antidote."

Jimin then pulled jhope and jin back.
Jimin said "Even if she does or does not have the antidote.We gotta try.Lets go meet her."
I nodded my head and we all transported to Clara's mansion.
When we were about to head to her main hall,a butler appeared and said "Mister v(taehyung)?"

"Yes?"

The butler said "We have been expecting you.Your friends may wait in the main hall but you should bring that girl along with you.Ill lead you to miss Clara."

"Why can't they follow?"
The butler shaked his head "My Mistress would like to discuss some personal stuff with you.She told me to guide your friends to the main hall while waiting."

Jhope raised his voice "Personal??We are a group ourselves.Does nothing personal that we don't know about."

The butler bowed and said "I have no rights to choose if you're allowed to come along.Please don't put me in a tough spot,young guest."

Jhope backed down a little but I could still see some resistance in his eyes.
I looked back to the rest. I gave them the "ok" look.
Suga came up to me and pat my shoulder "Bring her back safe and sound.You too.Be safe."

"Thanks Hyung.Ill be right back."
The butler bowed to us again and led me to an enormous room with dimmed lights.
A figure was sitting on a large cushioned velvety armchair.He or she was holding a glass of wine will looking out to the window.
There I heard that familiar voice.
Clara said "I was waiting.So you are here for?"
I clenched my fist and tried to suppress my anger.

"What am I here for??You should already know that."
Clara stood up and faced me.

I carried young min closer to me.

Clara groaned "Ugh.That skinship irks me.Sanghyuk!"she snapped her fingers and that bastard appeared.
Clara ordered "Bring her to the next room.Ive got to discuss something with v."
Sang Hyuk nodded and came up to me.He open his arms about to take young min.

"Hands off!You dirty betrayer."
Sang Hyuk backed down a little bit he stood straight up again and just snatched young min away from my arms.
I was about to punch sanghyuk again but Clara spoke "Oh do you not want this?"She held up a bottle with purple liquid inside.

"Clara.Give me the antidote.I know you know what I'm talking about."

Clara smirked "Oh why should I?"
I walked up to her until there was roughly small gap between us.I tried to intimidate her.

"You should.If you made a mess,then clean it up"

Clara folded her arms "But this isn't a mess to me.Its a blessing in disguise."
I raised my hand ready to slap her across the room.
Clara suddenly appeared behind me and crept her hands onto my back and shoulders.She whispered "Why not me make a deal...?I give you the antidote,And you give me well....You."

"Give myself to you?You've got to be kidding me."

Clara released her hands and said "Well then I Guess there's nothing to discuss.Goodbye."
I looked down on the floor.We don't have much time.Theres only a few hours before young min dies.I have to sacrifice myself.And my desire to have young min would have to be hidden away.

"Alright.Deal.But after I see you give her the antidote."

Clara laughed and held up the mini bottle and gave it to me "Here.come back soon darling."

I ran to the next room and saw young min on the bed.She was sweating excessively while having a troubled expression.

"Don't worry young min.You'll be safe soon."
I took some of the antidote by mouth and gave it to young min through a kiss.
"This will be my last act of love to you,young min."
I placed the blanket over her and walked out.

Young min pov
I could smell a light scent of flowers.Smells like v....Oh it's gone.So am I dead now?Or am I still alive?
I slowly opened my eyes and a blinding light met my eyes.i looked to my side and saw a familiar face and figure.

"S-sang Hyuk.Get away from me.Its because of you.Its all your fault."
I looked away from him.
Sang Hyuk kept quiet and out of nowhere he held my hand.
Sang Hyuk held my hand and said "I didn't want to. Clara was my Friend since the age of 3.I just couldn't bring myself to stop her."

"And you decided to make me suffer?Stop talking.Just stop."

Sang Hyuk said "young min ah..."
He held on to my hand.
I swiped his hand away and tossed my body to the other side.
Sang Hyuk sighed and stood up to leave the room.