Secret

V happily said "Yeah you should live with me!! Lets go!!"

"W-wait!!"
V just yanked my arm and started walking.wow...Hes strong...But why does his hand feel so cold?

While I was deep in my thoughts,v tapped me and said "We are here!!"

I looked at the house and it actually looked quite normal compared to what I imagined.And what was it with the bad blood,bts group thing...?
Have I gotten myself involved into something I should have?

As we open the door I saw a guy with a peculiar blondish golden haircut.
His hands were crossed and he frowned at me.I could tell he disnt like me already.

Golden blonde hair guy "Do you know what time it is? You could have been killed by the twilights. And who is that girl?"
Twilights?

V released my hands and said "Namjoon. why so stiff.Its just a little crossover of the curfew.Ohh by the way.Can this girl stay here??"
So his name is namjoon...

Namjoon sternly said "No.Its too dangerous for a girl like her to stay here.And you called her girl.Do you not even know her name?"

"O-oh!! Im young min!!"
I bowed to both of them.

V said "I can protect her.Let her stay."
Namjoon pulled v aside and looked at me "A moment please."Then he pulled v into a room.

V pov
Namjoon shouted at me "WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING??"

"Cmon its not that bad right.She wont find out what we really are."

Namjoon sighed"Do you know the concequences of this? The twilights will come after us for taking in a human girl!!"

"I promise the responsibility will all fall on me.Shes...Someone I used to know...."

Namjoon facepalmed "Fine.But you better keep your promise."

Young min pov
I think I should leave....Im making to much trouble here....
*swish!!*
The moment I turned around a golden brown hair guy suddenly appeared blocking my way.

He looked at me sternly "Who are you?You are not from here.Are you part of the twilights?!You intruder!"
Intruder?!!

"Excuse me! I was invited here.And whats all about this twilight stuff?! I am getting impatient here."

The young guy turned darker and he raised his hand getting ready to slap me.
I closed my eyes.But I felt no pain.I opened my eyes again and saw v grabbing the young guy arm.

V said "Dont."

The young guy said "Whos she? Your prey?"
Prey??its getting more confusing!!

V grabbed the guy buy his collar "Nonsense.Go to the living room.Ill be explaining everything."
The guy quietly headed to the living room.

A few minutes later
7 guys were assembled in the living room.Damn...They are handsome. ..Wait what am i thinking??Wait are these the people living here? All guys???

A guy with red hair started talking "V.What is this?"

V cleared his throat "This girl,young min,will be staying with us for quite awhile."

Another guy with a beanie stood up "I dont agree with this."

"E-er.Its okay.I can leave...."

V banged the table loudly "No!! Namjoon hyung allows this and I promise all responsibility will fall on me."
Why does he want to help me so much?
Everyone turned to namjoon and he nodded his head coolly.

Namjoon then said "But....Of course its not for free.She will be doing the chores of the houses and cooking along with Jin . Every one agrees?"
Chores?
the red hair guy said "But-!"
V stared daggers at him and he immediately shut up.
Jin clapped his hands together "why not? It doesnt hurt to have a girl in the house."

The guy with the beanie then scratched his head "Not like we can change v and namjoon minds.Yo.im jhope."
Wait this is happening too fast!!
The golden brown hair guy said "Sorry for just now.Im jungkook.the maknae here."
W-what?
The red hair guy gave me a smirk and said "Hmm....Lets see how long can you last.Im ji min."

A guy who have been quiet the whole time spoke up "suga.Name is suga."

A friendly looking guy said "Hi!! Im jin!! Ill be the one cooking alongside with you."

Namjoon smiled and said "Guess you already know.Im namjoon."

I turned to v and he cheered on "Welcome to our house! Im v."

Well I dont know if this is a good thing.But its not like I have anywhere to go!

"Hi,im young min and thanks you for taking me in!!"