Hidden agenda

Young min pov

My end??What on earth is she talking about?

"Tae won get away!You have no idea what she is capable of!"

Clara chuckled "Oh worrying about others now,aren't you?Well I think you should worry about yourself right now.Tae won stab her down with the sword now!" (For reference,the sword was mentioned in the "stars" chapter.)

"Tae won.Stop.Please.I don't want to hurt you."

Tae won was about to raise the sword when she suddenly came to a halt.She turned to Clara and smiled "Actually.Ive got a better idea.Let me cut her into piece by piece at the back of the hall.(the hall is where the prom is held).I need to watch her suffer."

Clara smirked and said "Clever idea.Lets go there rig-"

Suddenly V voice could be heard "Young min!!?Where are you.The slow dance is about to start."

Tae won said "I'll wait for you at the back.Go on and keep V occupied."

Clara clicked her tongue "TSK I didnt think I needed to work My Magic this fast."

Suddenly a dark smoke surrounded her and when the smoke faded away,Clara face wasn't there anymore.Instead it was mine.

"CLARA STOP THIS!ILL KILL YOU R-"

Tae won suddenly squeezed my arm, she whispered "Shut up if you want to live.Follow me."

"Tae won??"

Tae won said "See ya"She pulled me into the toilet instead of the back of the hall.

"W-what is this about?"

Tae won rolled her eyes "Look missy.I don't want to save you but I know that that bitch with your face right now is trying to take my V.Oh and as if I'm gonna just stand there and watch that happen.As much as I hate you.We have to work together to save V.And then he will realise I'm the one who he should love and we will live happily ever after~"

I stared and frowned at her strangely.

Tae won said "What?"

"How on earth are you not even shocked at how the girl you saw turn into me.Like.What???"

Tae won laughed "HAHAHHA oh please.Im not stupid.I know you guys are vampires.HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM.??"

"W-what?How??"

Taewon said "Zip it missy.I don't have to explain myself to you.Now before we save my future Husband...."

Tae won handed me a mask and wore one herself too.

"What's this?"

Tae won smirked "Its showtime."