How do you know?

Young min pov

It's been a week since sanghyuk had given me this stopwatch.Everything went back to normal but just that V wasn't there.The rest are still very affected.Suga looks the most stressed.Once in a while he would glanced towards my direction and look away immediately when I see him looking my way.

I looked down and stared at the stopwatch in my hands.
I can't let anyone else know about this yet.I need more time to think.

"Young min?"

I quickly hid the stopwatch inside my pocket and turned around.

"Oh Suga it's just you."

Suga frowned and said "What's that in your pocket."

"Nothing?"
I looked awkwardly at the corner of the room while avoiding his question.

Suga walked up to me and held my arm up "Show me."
I struggled to pull away but he was too strong.

"It's nothing.Really!!"
I accidentally slapped him with my other free hand.
Suga looked at me in shock.

"S-Suga I didn't mean it!"

Suga grabbed the nearby chair and threw it against the mirror and broke it into many pieces.
"Hey!!"

Suga cornered me against the wall "I know I've told you I'll be there for you.That I'll help you with getting V back.I know.But.I can't take it anymore.The longer V is gone,the more the temptation of just stealing you away grows."

"What??"
I frowned.
What does this have to do with me hiding the watch.

Suga looked at me directly into my eyes "I'm not going to hide it anymore.Young min. I like you."

"You what?"

Suga repeated without hesitation "I said I like you.The way how V sees you too."

Well practically I don't really know how V feels towards me.

"But.I don't know....It's just too sudden."

Suga shaked his head "I won't wait anymore.Ill do my best for you to look my way.V made his decision to leave."

"No he didn't!"

Suga raised his voice slightly "He did.Young min, listen to yourself.Don't you think it's ridiculous??"

"I...I just can't tell you yet."

Suga said "Can't tell me what.Young min show me what you are hiding."

"No."
Suga looked at me with a hint of disappointment.
He stepped back and looked down.
Suga said "Alright I won't force you.But don't forget about what I said."
He left the room with heavy steps.

I slumped onto my bed.I took the stopwatch out again.
I think I should do this fast.
Alright.I stood up and ready to get out of the house.
I'm going to save V this time.

V pov
How much longer do I have to this.
But I don't regret it.I saved young min's life.Thats what matter.

Clara pulled me towards her "Hey.Act like my Boyfriend."

I looked sternly into her eyes .

"I did say I'll give my choice of freedom to you.But I will not accept such a ridiculous request."

Clara screamed "V!How dare you.I helped you remember.The playground,the one you mistake her for me.You fell for ME.Not her."

I looked at her coldly and walked out.
I walked past cafes and mini shops.Many teenagers having a great time shopping and making use of their youth.
And me?
Oh yeah.Im a vampire.

"Hey!Vampire dude!I finally found you!!"
Who the f......
I turned around and saw that girl.The one who saw me jumped off the roof without any injuries.

I quickly grabbed her by her mouth and dragged her to the alleyway.
I towered over her.

"How do you know?"

A/n:OMg I almost forgot to update today.Thank god I remembered that either Friday or Saturday I would update.Phew....

Thank you for reading and please continue to wait for updates<3