Save her!GO!

V pov

"What on earth are you?"

Wow she got the guts..Like young min...
I turned back and continued walking.

She pulled my sleeve again "By any chance...Do you..Er wanna get  a drink or something?"

"What??"
Is she nuts?But honestly I have nothing to do right now.
The girl shyly looked down at the floor but still holding onto my sleeve.

"... sure..."
@a cafe nearby
I ordered a ice latte while she ordered a caramel frappe.We set down at the side of the cafe while the cold Breeze blew at our faces.

"So...Why d-"

The girl suddenly said "I know t-this is out of the blue.Inviting a stranger for a drink.Must be weird huh?Sorry."
I took a sip and sighed without a care in the world.

"Nah.Its okay.Anyways...Whats your name?

The girl smiled "Yong Hye.Whats yours?"

"Yong Hye huh....Its v."

The girl took another sip of her caramel frappe,she fumbled her fingers around and said nervously "so...What was that at the warehouse?"

"Hmm...It's for me to know.Only.And youn- yeah.nothing."
Yong Hye took the hint and stopped asking.
I took a very last slurp at my ice latte and stood up.

"Well I Guess I'll be going now."
Yong Hye stood up too "Wait!Can I have your number?"

"Sorry."
I waved her good  bye and walked away.

@home

I jumped into my bed and stared at the ceiling.
Now everything reminds me of her.Our school.My room.This house..
Young min.Dont worry.Hang in there.Ill come to save you.

2 months later

"Lets go."
All seven of us nodded our heads and set out to the vam jail.

We reached the entrance of the cave.
A hunched-back creature came out of the cave and frowned "What are you guys doing here.Do you have any idea where this place is?"
Rap Monster went up to the creature and whispered some words.
The creature glanced at us and whispered back to rap Monster.

Rap Monster sighed and stood up "Apparently...Only two of us are able to enter.So who will it be?"

"Me."

"Me."
I turned around and saw Suga walking towards the cave as well.
The creature said "Very well.You have until 11pm.Get out of there by then."
I looked at my watch and saw it was 9pm.
We have only 2 hours.

Rap Monster held my shoulders and said" you can do it.Dont be suspicious.WHEN you see young min.Dont be surprised just get her out of there."

"Surprised?"

Suga pulled my arm "There's not much time.Lets go."
We enter into the depths of the cave while slowly seeing the lights from the sun fade.
We started hearing whispers "Isn't that Suga?V?What are they doing here?*hissss*Lets eat them shall we?No don't.I Saw them talking to the gatekeeper.Tsk."

We walked further and finally saw a fade light.We saw a tall being with thorns and horrible scars around its face.
The Monster greeted us "Welcome to vam jail.I see that you guys are vampires yourselves...Here to meet someone?"

Suga pulled out a paper and said "yes.We are here to see her."
The Monster took the paper and glance through it.The Monster frowned "This girl....She's not allowed to have any visitors.Go back!!"

"What???"

Suga looked back at me and suddenly gave me a slap on the back "This is the last time we can come here.Get young min and get out of here!"Suga pushed me further into the cave.
I saw him landing a punch onto the Monster.The Monster growled "How dare you!!!Prepare to get locked inside vam jail yourself!"

Suga looked at me "Save her!GO!"
And I ran as fast as I could.Young min.Young min.....I'm coming....