Dead or alive

"Vampires"
Those 7 woman are our classmates aren't they??
W-why??I shouldn't look anymore longer,I might have just walked into a lions den.But in this case,I'm in a bat's cave!!

The next day
I woke myself early and started making breakfast.I still can't forget what happened last night....Maybe it was just a dream.No it can't be.I saw it clearly.

"Young min."
I jumped up while accidentally cutting my finger with the knife.I turned around and saw v.

V looked at me worriedly "Hey you okay?You are bleeding!!"
He immediately went over to me and held up my finger.

"N-no it's okay.Its only a slight cut."
I crossed my other fingers behind my back with my other hand.Repeating the same verse over and over again in my mind:Please don't drink my blood.Please don't drink my blood.Please don't drink my blood.

I closed my eyes tightly and when I opened them,I saw v pasting a plaster on my finger.
Huh?

V knocked my forehead with his knuckle "Don't be such a blur head.I'll cook."

"I'll wake up the rest then."

V pulled my shoulder "wait."

"Yeah...?"

V shrugged off "Er they are probably awake.Just wait here."

"Y-yeah of course."
Young min what were you thinking?Dont forget they...that they are vampires.

"V.im not hungry.Ill go ahead to school first.y-you guys enjoy yourselves."

As a closed the door behind me I heard v saying "Hey young min w-"

At school
I looked around in class.As expected,those 7 girls were my classmates but they look like there's nothing wrong with them...There's a T-mark on the back of their neck.
What did those guys do to them....
Ji hyo suddenly disrupted my thoughts "You okay?You have been staring into space for quite awhile."

"Hey ji hyo.Are you scared of monsters...?"

Ji hyo looked at me surprised "That's out of the blue.But what type of monsters do you mean?"
I gulped.

"V-vampires?"

Ji hyo said "woah vampires.One of my greatest nightmares.Just thinking about it gives me the shivers~"
So she doesn't knows?but she's namjoon girlfriend.
Ji hyo asked "but why?"

"O-oh it's nothing."

After school
Ji hyo looked at me and sighed "how nice...You can live with 7 boys."

"Shh...We can't let anyone in our school knowww."

Ji hyo winked "anyway namjoons mine okay?"

"Of course!!"
Well you don't know what's he actually is.
"He's allll yours."
Ji hyo laughed and went over to namjoon.

V went up to my table "what's up with you this morning?You okay...?"

"Yeah I am."
I sure am after finding out your are a vampire.V looked at me doubtfully "You sure?"

"Yes I am."

V said "Hmm...Namjoon is going on a date with ji hyo.Anyway let's go."

Suga suddenly appeared behind me "No.You guys go back first.I need to talk to her."
W-why?
V said "and whys that?Whatever you want to say to her,you can say it now."

Suga glared at him "ALONE."

V stumbled back and mumbled "Kay...."
He then went back to jimin and the rest.

I glanced to suga and he glared at me "Let's talk at the basement."
Basements?W-what does he want to do with me?

"W-why?"
I tried to smiled sweetly without shivering.

Suga just yanked my hand leading me to the dark basement.

Basement
"Why did you bring me here?"

Suga immediately pushed me against the wall and pulled my hair up "You saw didn't you?!I told you not to go there.Now you must pay for it."

"O-ow!!"

Suga released his hand from my hair.but he suddenly pushed my head to one side allowing my neck to be easily seen.

"N-no!"

Suga opened his mouth revealing his fangs "this happens when you don't listen to me."
He slowly started to sink his fangs into the nape of my neck.
"D-don't."

"Bang!!!"
Suga was suddenly swept away as he landed on a locker.
I looked to my right and saw v.He's eyes were glowing red and his fangs were clearly shown.
He ran over to suga and landed a big punch on suga's stomach.

V hissed at him" don't you ever do that again!You bas-"

"Swish!!!bAng!!!!"
In a split second,v was flying over to the other side.
"V!!!!"
V groaned"Suga.Stay away from her!"
Suga shouted "I told you she shouldn't stay with us.Now.I need to get rid of her."
I started sliding down the wall helplessly as I saw suga walking towards me.
Images suddenly started to flow into my mind.
//after this,you will not remember a single thing about us unless you meet our own kind.//
//daddy!!//
//do you understand?There're coming.Dont turn back.go!//

"...."

Suga bend down "Any...last words?"

"Daddy..."
Suga looked at me "daddy?"

I stared into suga's eyes as he suddenly stumbled back "Seo Rin?Who...who are you?"
What do you mean...?
Suddenly my body started moving by my own,I felt more alive ,more stronger.
I felt the thirst to kill.I felt like I was...craving for blood.

"Victims...."
What am I saying??
My body suddenly felt a sharp pain in my neck.
I turned to my right and saw v holding a mini gun pointing at me.
I grabbed the bullet stuck in my neck.T-this is a tranquillizer....(something to make you sleep)
V looked at me "mianhe...."

I slowly felt myself falling into darkness....

A few hours later
*blink*blink*
"G-get away from me!!!"
I saw the seven boys crowding around me and a old woman.

J hope sighed "That's what we are suppose to say.who would have know that you are one of us.Well I guess v knew"He glanced at v.

"I-I'm not one of you guys!!You guys are monsters.Dont group me with you guys!!"

Suga suddenly whisked to my side and he grabbed my neck with his both hands.He tightened his grasp and tried to strangle me.

"I-I ca-nt bre-athe!!"

Jungkook shouted "Hyung!Stop you will kill her!!"

Suga obediently released his hands "Look into the mirror now."
Mirror?
Rap monster brought a mirror over and I couldn't believe my eyes.Literally.
Well the thing is,my eyes were glowing red but mixed with some violet almost exactly like how v's eyes were before then.

"H-how is this possible...."

Jimin snatched the mirror from me and shouted "you are a vampire dumb*ss!"
No way I'm a vampire!!Yeah sure it's true that they were kind enough to let me stay with them.But still!

"But my parents are humans,they died in a car accident!"

The old woman who was quiet all the time stood up "And that's why I'm here.To explain everything to you."

"Who are you...?"

The old woman nodded to the guys and they all left the room leaving me with her.
The old woman said "I'm a very close friend with your parents.They didn't die because of a car accident.It was all the twilight's doing."

"I know this might sound rude.But seriously who is the twilight!!"

The old woman sighed "Their half blood vampires."
Half...blood...?