V save me please!

Clara folded her arms "Yeah its me.Slave!HOLD HER BY THE ARMS!"
The hideous looking thing grabbed my arms and pushed me onto the floor making me kneel.
"CLARA!WHAT IS THIS?"

Clara laughed "Just giving you the karma for trying to be someone for not."

"I didn't do sh*t.V was the one who said it.You should be settling it with him.Not me."

Clara said "This have to do with you.IF  only you didn't exist.Then I didn't have to do that last time...And...THE HELL YOU PUT ME THROUGH LAST TIME."

"What?I have no idea what you are talking about.I have only known you exist a few months ago!"

Clara shouted "ENOUGH!NO MORE TALKING.Now you are going to suffer.Bring her to the vam.Prison" the hideous being dragged me across the floor leading to a cave out of nowhere.
PRISON???ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO PLAY AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK!!

"WAIT.Where is sanghyuk?You didn't do anything to him right???"

Clara stopped the being dragging me,she smirked "You will see him soon enough.Okay be gone."
THE being then continued dragging me.
He threw me into the cave and suddenly I was falling into a dark pit.

"AHHHH!!"

I landed onto a hard wooden plank and looked to the sides.There was wooden bars everywhere.It was so quiet as if it was in the middle of nowhere.

"I have to get out of here."I know I have to."
I searched every corner for a weapon or something that could break me out.But there was nothing except for wooden planks.

Then a strange creature appeared at the front of the bars.It was blue Colour with sharp razor teeth with gigantic claws.I took a step backwards in fear.Dont.Dont come here.Please don't come here.It glanced to me and walked past.oh thank god.I sighed in relief.SUDDENLY THE CREATURE CAME BACK AND SCRATCHED DEEPLY INTO MY BACK.
"OUCH!!!LET go!!!LET GO!!!!"
It finally released its claws and I fell to the ground.There was a sharp pain in my veins.I felt so weak.I need...I need blood.Blood!

"LET ME OUT!"

The creature turned back and held up its claws again.I immediate shut up.I started sweating cold sweat.I was in pain.As if I was addicted to drugs.I need blood.i can feel the darkness consuming me.I feel so drained.Someone Save me....Just someone....

V....V....Where are you?Save me....Help....Its so painful....Save me v....