Prom night part 1

Young min pov

I got ready with my glistening earings and the white dress which reflected light at some parts.
I walked out of my room and down to the straircase leading to the living room.

All of them looked at me with mouths agape.(except Rap Monster of course,He has Jihyo)Especially V.

The door opened and I looked to my right.
Ji hyo came in and squealed "SO GORGEOUS!!!!"
I ran up to her and squealed with her "YOU TOO!!"

Jimin chuckled "I Guess the elegant young min is gone now."
I turned around and sticked my tongue out.

V walked towards me and took my hand to kiss it.
V smiled "Shall we?"
I blushed a little and nodded.

Rap Monster linked Jihyo's arm as well and escorted her out.

@the prom venue

We got out of our limousine that jin had booked for us.
The moment I stepped out,mumbling could be heard from all directions.

"No way!Is that young min??" "WOAH she's hot."

Suddenly Tae won appeared out of nowhere with a smug expression on her (ugly ass face)A/N:sry I hate her too.even tho I created her.
She folded her arms and said "Pft.You think you are so great huh?Oh please.Oh!!V!!What are you doing with those losers??Lets go."
Tae won suddenly pulled V towards her and smirked.

Oh wait.Everybody else doesn't know that V is in good terms with all of us now.And my relationship with Him has...Upgraded??Is that the word I should use?I mean he didn't ask me to be his Girlfriend yet.

V shrugged Taewon off.He walked back to us and linked arms with me.
V smiled at me and said "Let's go."
As we walked past Tae won ,who was fuming in anger,Jimin went up to her face and said "Oh wait you referred to us as losers didn't you?Well look into the mirror bitxh.You just won the world's Guinness record for the ugliest woman." Jimin then swiped his hair and joined back to walking with jungkook.

Tae won stomped her feet "HOW DARe they!!They will regret this..."

A/n:Sorry for such a short chapter!!!But please look forward to the next one!!!