Falling

Young min pov

Jin clapped his hands once and turned to me,he said "Well so young min,bye see you in one month~"

"W-wait!"
Jin then disappeared in a blink of an eye.I looked to the principal desk and also realised the principal wasnt there anymore.

"Where did she go?b-bastard? Where are you?"

A voice behind me near the door said "Who are you calling bastard."

I saw Sang hyuk waiting at the opened door. Sang hyuk sighed "Faster slow troll"

Gsiwgsisgs! This bastard! I stomped out of the room and kept my head high.
"So? What are you waiting for? Lead the way."

Sang hyuk looked at me surprised "Lead the way? As a vampire you should already be able to detect your own room and appear there by yourself."

"Appear there???You think im some teleporter or something?"

He face palmed himself and rolled his eyes at me "Dont you know anything,stupid?"

"W-what! You got a problem with me?"

Sang hyuk laughed and walked closer to me until to the point I could feel his breath.He whispered "Yeah I do."
Then he suddenly grabbed me by the waist and in an instant,I appeared in a room,with a bed,toilet and many neccesities.

I turned to him and raised an eyebrow.
"Now what?"

Sang hyuk sighed "Do I have to tell you everything what you have to do? Some empty headed brat we have here.Go to sleep,ill wake you up tomorrow."

"Wh- !!"
He disappeared again right before my eyes.I swear to god,cant they just use the freaking door? There is a door for a reason!

I looked around and jumped onto the queen sized bed.This is kinda comfy...
.
.
.
.
.
.
"*SNORE~~~*"
Ugh....whats that sound? So noisy!! I turned to my right and saw sanghyuk face just right in front of mine.

"P-p-PERVERT!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and it of course woke sang hyuk up.He quickly turned to me and covered my mouth with his large hands.

"Mp-ph!!"

Sang hyuk groaned "Cmon.Im trying to sleep here."

I finally managed to yank his hand off my mouth.
"Why.the.heck.are.YOU.on.my.bed.!?"

Sanghyuk sat up and looked at me "Came here to wake you up for the training.Andddd I fell asleep."He chuckled.

I stared at him like I was a deer staring at headlights.Are you kidding me? And this guy is the one who is gonna teach me vampire stuff.Oh hell no,im going to die before I can even start.

He suddenly pulled my hand and held my waist again.And again I appeared in another room.This room was enormous.The ceiling was SO HIGH,as if it was 1000 storeys high.

Sanghyuk folded his arms and started to scan me from head to toe.He said "Hmm...Im not very sure what are you special capabilities now,I guess we have to try it out."And right after he said that,he started floating off the ground!!

"Y-you! You are flying!!!"

Sanghyuk then pulled me up when he flew and before I knew it,I was above the ground,AROUND FREAKING 20 STOREYS HIGH!

"S-sang-h-hyuk! Put me down now!!! Please!!! Im afraid of heights!!!"

Sanghyuk shook his head "We gotta to do this to check if your ability is flying."

"No!! Please!!"I was already on the brink of tears.

Sanghyuk then said"Alright im gonna let go,you can do it!"

"NO!!!"
He seriously let go of my hands and I could feel myself falling with air pressuring against me.
I closed my eyes with tears falling out.
Im going to die!!!

Suddenly I stopped mid air and I slowly opened my eyes.I saw sang hyuk laughing at me while he carried me in the air.
Sang hyuk laughed "HAHAHA DID YOU SEE THAT? You were sooo scared."

"..."
Sanghyuk looked at me again and said"h-hey it was just a joke"
Tears kept gushing out of my eyes.

"I WAS SO SCARED!I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE! I-I"
My words were choked up as I tried to speak.

Sanghyuk pulled me closer to him and kissed my head.

"!!!"

He soften his voice into a caring one "Im sorry..."

"..."

"HEY PUT HER DOWN!!"

I turned to my right and saw V shouting at sanghyuk.

"V!!!"