Twilights,Why?

V and I went back with smiles plastered on our faces.When we opened the door we saw a group of men tying jin and the rest up.

V shouted "Hey!What the f**k are you guys doing?!"he immediately ran towards the man tying jungkook up and did a flying kick.
The suspicious men all tried to escape right at that moment but we managed to catch one of them.We caught him by his collar and he glared at us.

V growled "What are you here for.Tell me now before I break your neck."

The suspicion man swiped his head to the other direction and shaked his head.I was getting irritated by then.Why can't I just have a simple normal day?!!

I grabbed the guy by his hair and bared my fangs.
"Tell.Me.NOW."

The guy immediately shuddered at the sight of my fangs and said "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!Im from Twilights.There have been reports that you guys have been drinking blood illegally in terms of our rules.And obviously those who breaches those rules have to be killed."

V pulled his collar tighter "Who on earth reported us?!And we have never.EVER.Broken your rules.All of the blood we have drank are certified proven by you twilights."

The men stuttered "I-It's one of your kind.Clara.That was her name.Please let me go now."
Man.This twilight is really weak.

"Let him go V.We've the information we need."

Once V let go of the man collar,the guy immediately ran away.
We quickly untied the rest.

V banged the table loudly "ARGH!CLARA!"

Jin went up to V and patted his back.
Suga said "This is going way too far.We seriously need to end this."
Everyone nodded.

Jungkook said "But...Our prom night is around the corner.We have to attend it."

V sighed "Are you kidding me right now?You are still in the mood to talk about prom night?"

Jungkook whined "But hyungggg.I finally got to ask the girl I liked out."

Rap Monster "He's right.We should go to prom night."
Jungkook looked at V with a sense of victory.
V said "Hyung???Are you serious."

Rap monster said "Yes.Im serious.Clara won't be able to openly hurt us.Ive already calculated the number of days she might strike us.It on the day of prom night.The twilights would be there as well to guard the vampires(like us)."

I glanced at everyone and I mumbled.

"I Guess i should tell you guys..."

Jimin asked "Tell us what?"

"About my power."

Everyone looked at me with curiosity "Power???"

"Yes...I can change reality.But not to my will.If there comes a time on that very day I can change reality,I will save all of us.I swear."

Everyone looked at with shock but they smiled.

V came up to me and hugged me "Thank you..."