Distraught

Please check out @extrakook works:)))

V pov
I have to get help.I can't do this on my own....I know!Rap Monster!!!He would definitely know what to do!
I rushed off back to home.

"Hyung!!!Hyung!!!Rap Monster!!!!Where are you???"

"I'm in my room!Whats with the screaming?What is it?"
I immediately "teleported"into rap Monster room with a worried face.
A/n:I didn't want to use the word "teleported"I felt like it's so cringey HAHAHA.But what else can I use to describe it.So mehh

Rap Monster looked at me and asked "What is it now?Aren't you helping young min to train?"

"Yeah THATs what I'm about to tell you about!She isn't there.Clara dragged her to Vam jail"

Rap Monster looked at me with disbelief "V-vam jail???Are you sure you heard it correctly?"

"I'm very sure.Please help me out Hyung.I beg you..."
Rap Monster sighed and shakes his head.

He said "Even if I wanted to,I don't even know what to do.Ill try to get some connections here and there.But..I can't guarantee anything.You do know right..?About the type of torture they put their prisoners through."

"...Of course...that is why I'm so afraid.Would she be able to endure it?Is this my fault?I should have kept an eye on that sang Hyuk.And...That fu**ing b***h."
Rap Monster stood up and hugged me.

Rap Monster sighed "Its not your fault.Dont worry.Ill do the best of my ability to save her.At the moment just try to calm down."

"Okayy..."

*That night *
Rap Monster gathered everyone to the living room.
Suga yawned "What is this all about.Im sleepy.."

Rap Monster frowned and everyone knew something is wrong,"Okay I need everyone to listen up.This is a very important issue...Young min...Is in vam jail now."

YESSS I KNOW ALREADY FASTERR TELL THEM!
Everyone gasped and now all of us had troubled looks.
Rap Monster continued "And because we are loyal subjects and also...Her friends,It's our responsibility to save her.Right v?"

"Yes.We need to save her.Before she ends up....Souless...Punished to the depths of her soul to the point she cannot comprehend what is happening around her.And she..."
I started mumbling to myself.

"Snap.Snap.snap.Earth to v!!!"

Oh!
"Sorry."

Suga then sat up right at this time after hearing the serious news "Even so.What are we suppose to do?We can't just barge in like that and say "Oh!We are here to take her back." "

Rap Monster shaked his head" I was about to get to that part.Okay as your faithful leader,I have made a few connections and gotten the layout map of the jail."
Everyone cheered for him.Woah.How did he...HES definitely my Hyung for sure.

Rap Monster continued with his plan and everyone agreed to the plan.When I just thought that it would be finally resolved soon.I was wrong.The plan can only take place in 2 months.
Rap Monster stopped everyone from cheering "However....As I have said in my plan where we would be able to have free access to the jail....This opportunity can only come in 2 months time....So it's a test against time and young min's will to live."

"T-two months???THATS RIDICULOUS!"

Rap Monster sighed "This is all I can do.We have to be patient."
Jhope sighed and buried his face into his hands.The rest showed distraught faces and leaned back knowing there is nothing they can do.

"Alright Hyung....I'm going out for some fresh air."
I put on my coat and left the house.I went to an abandoned warehouse and sat at the top of the building.
Clara.How can you do this.And young min...I have disappointed you again...I really didn't mean to mistake Clara for her.I was sure it was young min...
I need to take this off my mind.I stood up and got ready to have a short flying session by myself.I was about to step off the roof when I suddenly heard a scream.

"HEY!YA!!What are you doing there??Your life is important!Dont just give it up."
Oh god.I looked down and saw a girl around young min's age.
The girl shouted "Come down!!!"
Ugh.I really don't have the mood for this.I took a step and jumped down.I landed in front of her and dusted of the dust on my shoulder.

"Bye."
I walked away.I felt a tug on my sleeve.

The girl looked at me in shock while holding on to my sleeve "What on earth are you....?"