(FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS PART.)

Start from the beginning

I gave him a nod. He sighed and pulled me into another embrace, longer than the last one. I kept crying, even though my hand had went back to normal. I tightened my grip around Sans' torso as my waterworks had started to drench his sweater. I was so confuse, and so ashamed that I had ran to HIM instead of just explaining things to Chara.

It was something about Sans that drawed me to him. It was as if he did it on purpose. As we sat there, he pulled me into his lap. I watched as Gaster stepped in front of us.

"Will you two just-" He stopped once I grabbed his attention. Face soaking wet and imaginably red. His sockets widened. Sans gave him a nasty look. I saw one of his pupils turn blue for a second.

"NOT. The time right now." he said lowly.

Gaster nodded and walked away slowly.

Sans turned back to me and lightly pushed my head back onto his shoulder. Indicating that I could keep crying if needed. He hugged me tighter and rested his head on top of fi shoulder.

Besides the sound of my light sobbing the lab grew quiet. We sat there as Sans held me in his lap. I was so dazed that I hadn't noticed he had picked me up bridal style and started walking towards Gaster and Alphys. I drowsily looked up at his face. So tense and serious. I looked back down to his coat. He stopped in the middle of the room.

"Ya'll know where she put her clothes"

"I-I-I I have them!"

"Sweet." He lifted my chin and looked at me with a smile.

"Sorry Babybones, but I'm pretty sure you don't want me to dress you. Though, I'm sure THAT would be interesting." he set me down on my feet, grinning.

Alphys gave me my clothes and led me to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My face was all pink and my eyes were puffy. I leaned into it, stretching my cheeks and rubbing away the puff as best I could. I wasn't shaking anymore, but I was still upset...

I undressed myself and pulled on the short shorts I had brought with me. Followed by one of my normal sweaters. It was slightly smaller than the one I normally wear. My bust showed through it more, which annoyed me a bit. I hate drawing attention to myself. I sighed and finished getting my boots on.

After slashing myself with cold water a few times, there was a knock at the door. I jumped.

"Y-yes?!"

"Jus' me girly." Sans opened the door and stood there with his hands in his pockets.

I slouched in relief. But Sans...not so much. His face was stern, almost sorrowful. He had the saddest look, and it made my heart break.

"Sansy-" he cuts me off.

"No need to talk about it. You don't have to if you don't want to."

"But I-"

"It's fine. We'll talk later. How's about we just chill out for now, yea?"

I nod and we walk out of the bathroom.

(NOTICE! ~~~~~~~ Means time skip. I am tired of having to type it out all the time. Thank you!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sans and I didn't talk much the rest of the day. We pretty much kept our mouths shut the entire time I had been in the lab. I had tried talking to him, but I couldn't manage. So...I guess you could say the lab was in complete space mode. We were all off doing our own things and when one tried to utter even a word, nothing came out. It was like someone had used a remote to mute the world.

Suddenly, there was loud cough and we all reacted. I yelped, Alphys screamed a bit and Sans fell out of his chair, breaking a beaker and sending the rest of us jumping to the sound of shattering glass. We all stared at one another, eyes and sockets widened. I found myself muffling a giggle. Eventually Gaster had let out a few laughs and we were all laughing together. Once we had finished, Sans gave me that strange look again. It was like a smirk, but there seemed to be something more. As if something had sparked up. I kind of liked it, it made my heart skip a beat. Sans noticed this and laughed some more. Stupid dork. Once we'd all composed ourselves I grabbed a dustpan and broom started sweeping up the broken glass. Before I had swept up even half of it Sans took the broom from me and whispered