Uhh... Wrong Kind of Surprise

A/N: OMGGGGG guys I'm sooo sorry I FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH for a couple months there. Well, you see, that last chapter I was kind of desperate for ideas, and after you all so kindly added your input, I continued to develop my home below the rock I'd been living under (sarcasm). But I'm back, and as much as I completely loved all of your ideas - this one just came to me one day when I was sitting by this lake completely bored and I was thinking of Percabeth, and I remembered this fanfiction and I just HAD to come home and write it. And post it, obviously. So here you go. 

P.S. PERCY'S TURNING NINETEEN HERE BTW 

Warning: sexual/kinky themes

***LEO POV: PROLOGUE

I was just chilling on the couch with Calypso at her house when she randomly asked me, "Hey, Leo, do you know what day it is?"

"Yeah. Saturday."

"Specifically..." she prompted, but I had no clue what she was going on about. "August 18th," I answered her, raising an eyebrow. She let out a low groan, and smacked me with the magazine she was reading. 

"Ow, Gods! Did I forget something? Is it our anniversary?" I asked. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN OUR ANNIVERSARY IS?!" Calypso basically yelled. "Of course I do! I was just kidding. But seriously, what is it, your birthday?" I asked.

"Not my birthday. Not our anniversary, either," she said, "But it is someone's birthday, and it's also that same person's anniversary. That should narrow it down for you."

Wait. Only one of my close friends got together with their girlfriend on his birthday...

"PERSEUS FREAKING JACKSON!" I yelled, getting up and letting the popcorn I was holding spill over the couch. Calypso said, "Well you didn't have to ruin my couch!"

"Oh, crap. Sorry, Calypso," I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek to distract her but she just rolled her eyes and continued picking up popcorn. That's why I love her.

"We have to throw him a party! And Annabeth, too! A surprise birthday-anniversary for Percy and Annabeth but mostly Percy because it's his birthday, too!" I said over-excitedly. "Okay. Your the party guy, so I'll just hand out invitations and you handle all the... what, mechanical issues, or whatever it is that you do."

"Love you too," I said, immediately getting a pad of paper and jotting down ideas and the names of the guests. We'll get Poseidon and Athena possibly (or at least just Poseidon) and we'll make a video, it should all be perfect for tonight... and for an extremely intelligent ahead-of-time engineer like me, breaking into Percy's dorm will be a piece of cake. 

***

PERCY POV

White sheets, sunny lighting, and blonde hair encircled my world. I was playing with one of Annabeth's curls when I felt her sudden body movement which meant she was awake. She turned around and smiled at me, "Happy Birthday, Seaweed Brain."

"Happy Anniversary, Wise Girl," I smiled back. "Oh yeah, that too," she said, and I grinned, pulling her closer to me and planting a longing kiss on her lips. Her leg wrapped around my waist and her hands ran through my hair. She had decided to sleep over last night, we didn't hook up, but we just slept in the same bed and watched Stranger Things.

"What should we do to celebrate?" she asked. "Hmm," I said, "I could take you on an awesome underwater adventure." 

"Or we could go clubbing," she said. "Or we could go clubbing," I repeated after, and it was obvious we were going with the second option. "But let's save that for later tonight. We should try something new, like a couples class, or something," she suggested, taking out her very treasured laptop gifted to her from Daedalus.