Join Me In The Shower (smut)

A/N: Okay so I PROMISE I will do a fluff the next chapter! The majority of comments said both, and when you counted everything it all came to a draw. I'm just publishing this first because it was already written for you guys, so enjoy. 

WARNING! Shower smut ahead!

* SET IN THE TIME OF PERCABETH'S HONEYMOON, THE FIRST DAY, THE MORNING AFTER *

PERCY POV

I wake up, stretching. I remember last night, and I sighed happily like a dork. I remember who I married, danced the night away with, and also made love with. I look beside me, to find nothing but a butt shaped dent in the bed where a bunch of blonde curls should be. 

Annabeth probably went to make something in the kitchen, I think. I should get ready soon. I get out of bed. I walk over to the bathroom door in my boxers, and I open it, and suddenly the sound of rushing water is heard. I see the outline of a pretty figure in the shower, and realize it was my girlfr- WIFE, Annabeth. "Sorry!" I say, beginning to step out. She wipes some of the mist away fogging up the shower glass, so her beautiful face could be seen.

"Seaweed Brain, get in here," she said, shaking her head. "Okay," I said, stepping in the bathroom and closing the door behind me. I go to the sink, pick up my toothbrush, and begin to brush my teeth. I try to focus on making my teeth super clean so I can kiss Annabeth, but she's really distracting right now.

I couldn't help my thoughts. Her wet, naked body was standing less than a foot away from me. My eyes keep drifting over to the shower, trying to sneak glances of her through the part of the window that she had cleared from the fog. I think she was beginning to notice, because I think she rolled her eyes, but she was also smiling.

She then knocked on the glass to get my full attention, and I turned towards her, my cheeks feeling a little red. She was writing something in the fog, probably backwards so it would appear forwards to me. I tried staring at it, but my dyslexia cut me off. What did it say?

Moce ni? Ocem in? Then my vision finally cleared. It said 'Come in.' Then I finally glanced at her, my eyes wide. I never had a shower with anyone else but myself before. I asked her if she was sure, and she nodded. I opened the shower door, and when I saw her, I was totally turned on. I mean, my two favorite things, water... and a naked Annabeth... together? 

Showers were a very private thing. Never, ever in my life had I thought I would have one with someone else. Annabeth looked at me, with a frown on her face. "Without that," she said, gesturing to my lower half. I realized I was still wearing my boxers, so I quickly took them off. I felt her eyes follow me, and I looked properly to see she was blushing, which I had to smirk at.

I stepped into the shower, feeling the hot water pour over me, lighting me up. I felt a warmth press against me, and I realized it was Annabeth, hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her to hold her, too. She kept her head pressed against my chest, and I sighed. The entire moment was just perfect.   

She pulled away and looked up and kissed me. Her warm, wet lips felt like heaven when they were up against mine. I kissed her back, my head pounding, I mean... I couldn't get my thoughts straight. I was in the shower naked ... with Annabeth, who was also naked. Ohmygods. I can't process it, but I'm really trying to. 

My hand slipped down to her bare hip, pulling her closer. She pulled away, and laughed airily, and it felt like we had all the time in the world. "I still need to finish my shower," she said. "Right, yeah," I said. I'm not really sure of anything that should happen when two people are in the shower together. But I am willing to find out.

She takes the soap and lathers it over herself, over her bare chest, and on her hips. She looks up to see I'm watching her, hesitant of her every move. "You can help me, Seaweed Brain," she puts the soap in my hands. I take the soap and begin sliding it over her body and her stomach. She puts her hands around the soap, so her hands become foamy and soapy too, and she spreads her hands over my bare chest. 

The touch sends a stream of fire through me. I feel more confident all of a sudden, and take a step closer, so we're just brushing each other. She closes in the distance, taking the soap from my hands and just putting it aside and wrapping her arms around my neck in one swift motion. I let out a gasp and a groan when her body is flat against mine. She's kissing me again, running her hands through my wet hair, and my own hands are traveling everywhere, to her breasts is their most dominant destination. 

I realize we're in water, so I have some control. I press her up against the wall, and she moans, and wraps her legs around my torso and I hold her butt to support her against the wall. The water slightly drifts towards us thanks to me, creating the perfect atmosphere. Her soft hands rest on my shoulders, and her wild eyes gaze into mine. I dip down and kiss her neck, sucking and biting slowly. When she moans again, this time it's the kind of the moan that gives you chills, the one so loud and so blissful, it sends you into a fog. Her eyes glaze over in delight, and she squeezes my shoulders, as if cueing me to do what this all led up to.

I look at her, my eyes full of the desire I cannot hide, but also looking for the confirmation from her. With a slight nod of her head, I slowly slip into her, and she gasps and grips my shoulders. I'm groaning too, and she's yelling, "Faster!" 

I do eventually go faster, and we're screaming in pleasure, and I feel myself reaching my high, and then I release, and so does she. I untangle myself from her, and we're both panting and grinning like goofs. 

She turns off the shower and steps into the bathroom. She grabs a towel, and hands it to me. "Dry me now," she said. "What does that mean?" I'm wiggling my eyebrows and grinning. She gives me a mischievous smile and says, "Find out." She turns on her heel and runs naked into our room.

I'm never having a shower by myself again. 

A/N: Okay yeah that went 0 to 100 real quick! Okay so I did another smut chapter I'm crazy I know! But I already had this written awhile ago so I just posted it.

OKAYYY I NEED IDEAS FOR A FLUFF CHAPTER! PLEASE COMMENT YOUR IDEAS BELOW!!!!!