your kisses substitute morning coffee. (smut)

SMUT SMUT UP AHEAD! MORNING SMUT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

A/N: Hey guys! Back at it again, with PERCABETH! I've been on vacation awhile now. I've been to New York, Paris, London, the Bahamas, touring the world on a cruise... It's been a great vacation, and I've got a lot of inspiration. I am still midway on my vacation though. So in about a week and a half's time, you'll be receiving chapters more frequently. I'll try.

ANNABETH POV

The sunlight streaming through the cream colored drapes woke me up naturally today. Smiling, I wake up and stretch and I feel the blankets fall from my chest and neatly pile up around my waist. The breeze of cool air hits my skin and I look down to realize I'm not wearing anything at all. I sigh and turn to the mop of messy black hair next to me, and my eyes trace out a sharp jawline.

The thing makes a low noise and shifts towards me, and his iridescent green eyes are slowly fluttering open. I am enjoying this moment. It's our first week in university and last night, I... I slept over, sort of, at Percy's dorm.

My sheer moment is soon shattered because of the loud clank of a golden coin fall to the floor, appearing out of nowhere. A hologram suddenly flickered in midair, of the goddess Iris. Even though it's a pre-recorded message, I quickly clutch the sheets to my chest to cover up, feeling somewhat exposed now.

"A centaur named Chiron would like to contact you, Percy Jackson. Do you accept?" I saw Iris say. I nudged my boyfriend. "Huh, what?" he stirred. I pointed at the hologram next to our bed and his eyes were open now, and he blankly said, "Okay, yes!"

"No!" I yelled, hitting his arm. "What, why? Oh! NO, NO I DON'T ACCEPT!" Percy tried yelling, but Chiron's face was already beginning to flicker onto the hologram. I wanted to dig a hole, crawl in it and die.

We were both frozen, somehow unable to move, because if we did, the blanket might fall off of one of us, and boy... that would scar us both for life, not to mention Chiron.

Chiron was studying his papers, and he looked up. When realizing our situation, his eyes widened and he quickly averted his eyes. "You know you can always decline, Percy, if this is bad timing."

Percy's face went bright red as a tomato, mirroring my own. "Um... I... what do you need, Chiron?" Percy tried changing the subject. I find myself sinking lower into the bed.

"Well, er, I'm just going to ask Jason, er, to help. There was a monster attack near Camp Half-Blood, and I thought you could help... track down the monster, but Tyson's here, so we'll be fine. I would tell you to let Annabeth know, but I guess... she already does now. Nice to see you, sort of. Goodbye," Chiron said, and then he disappeared in a flash, and the hologram vanished along with his face in a cloud of smoke, along with the golden coin.

"Ohmygod," I buried my face into the pillow. "That was... awful. But hilarious," Percy said, smiling a little. "How could you say that?!" I hit him with a pillow. "Ow! I'm just saying. Anyways, no random mission on our Saturday now, at least, right?" he said, giving me a hopeful smile, as if he was trying to convince me of something.

"Whatever. You're just lazy," I said. "I just want to spend time with you today, Wise Girl," he said genuinely. I looked at him. I saw that he knew I was analyzing him, and he looked scared, like he's expectant of both a punch and a kiss.

"I love you so much," I decided, smiling. His eyes softened, and he took my hands in his and brought them to his mouth, and he kissed them. "I can't even explain how much I love you," he whispered against my fingers.