Sharing a Cabin at CHB ;)

Now that they were back to CHB (Camp Half Blood), they were treated like gods and goddesses, feeling more popular than Hercules himself, especially Percy and Annabeth, being raised up in the camp and all. 

Grover was more than happy to see his old friends, and quickly buddied up to everyone else he hadn't met (Frank & Hazel) as he met Leo, Piper and Jason at the camp before and he met Nico... well geez, Nico was another story. He led the Heroes of Olympus to their new cabins built in their honor. Two people at most in one cabin, that was the only rule, Chiron had said. So Hazel and Piper shared a room, Frank and Jason, and Leo with his dragon Festus. Calypso had wanted to stay with her new nymph friends so she could ease into things with Leo. Percy and Annabeth, on the other hand, took the first chance they got when they heard that the only rules was that two people could be in one cabin and unpacked both of their things into one cabin.

They had slept beside each other on the Argo II, so they thought nothing of sharing a cabin. But it was a little different. 

Annabeth was on their beds that were pushed together to create one large bed, lying on her stomach, feet kicking behind her. She flipped the page of her architecture book. But then, she was interrupted by a very nervous, pink faced Percy. "Wise Girl?" he said. She looked up and Percy was just out of the bathroom in shorts and t-shirt, but he was holding up her purple bra in one hand, one she had just left lying in open air in the bathroom. "Sorry! Can you just put it in the drawer, the first one in my cupboard, with the others?" she asked. "With the others?" he asked, "Yeah, sure." He tried playing it cool, but her just casually letting him see all of her underwear made his heart beat really fast. 

He opened the drawer, and he was almost blinded by the glory of it all. All of these were Annabeth's. He folded the bra and tucked it into the drawer, and then closed it and went over to the bed and sat down. He threw one arm around her waist and bent down and shut her book, and started peppering her with kisses. "I was reading that!" she said. "Give yourself a break, Wise Girl," he said, "We only have five minutes before lunch.." he started kissing her neck. She gave up and started crawling back on the bed, bringing him with her. She laid her head down on the pillows and slowly removed his shirt, and then threw it aside. He grinned and ran his hands along her sides under her shirt. His lips moved against hers, and in that moment she wanted to keep going. But the door opened to an appalled Chiron.

Percy quickly jumped off Annabeth, and slid back into his shirt. "Lunch, right. Got it," he said. "Did you forget the rule about boys and girls alone in the same cabin?" He crossed his arms. "We're sharing a cabin, Chiron. You said the only rule for us was that two people in one cabin max... we already unpacked and everything, and we're like seventeen..." Percy said. "Whatever. Just try not publicize... this," he made a gesture to Percy and Annabeth, "And be safe."

Percy and Annabeth haven't even had sex, so they began to blush. Having sex as an option now was really daunting to both of them. They smoothed their clothes down and went and ate at the Mess Hall (or cafeteria, whatever they call it at CHB), and people all stared at the HoO (Heroes of Olympus) eating on one table together, whispering. 

"We're going back to err, Camp Jupiter, right?" Frank said, shoving his fork into his noodles and twisting it. Frank was a praetor, and was really only ever visiting Camp Half Blood, never staying there. Percy and Annabeth spent more time at Camp Half Blood then Camp Jupiter, but obviously still travelled there and everything of course. Everything was just kind of split at the moment. Conjoining the two camps was harder than you'd have thought.

After lunch, Chiron made an announcement. "Tonight we will have a large bonfire, celebrating the victory of our camp's very own heroes," he announced, which gained a loud cheer and lots of clapping from all around (uhm, not Clarisse, though), and then of course he had to say, "And I'd like to request a little meeting. Percy, Annabeth, if your here? Come meet me now. If they are not here and anyone knows where they are, please inform them, and please knock at their door before entering respectfully."

OH GODS, Percy thought. Everyone let out a huge whoop and huge eyes stared at them, even though Chiron couldn't spot them in the crowd. Chiron had said their door, so now the entire camp knew they were sharing a cabin, and possibly, having sex (hence Chiron saying to knock respectfully before entering, thus his own experiences). 

Percy and Annabeth rushed to meet with Chiron, who was filing his hoof on the side of the table. "There you are!" he said. "Hey, Chiron. I thought we were keeping this whole sharing a cabin thing on a low?" Percy hesitated. "Did you change your mind?"asked Annabeth, annoyed. "What? Oh, must've slipped out, accident. I was just going to ask you about becoming trainers, you know, teachers, at the camp."

"At seventeen?" Percy said, "Not yet. We still want to train ourselves, we can all be better, even after running through stinkin' Tartarus, surviving on nothing but fire water. Also, we don't think that the training is what we really want to do." Annabeth nodded, "That statement is approved by me." Chiron shook his head, "I guess I'll ask the other six, then. Or five. I'm not having that Di Angelo kid anywhere near my students." Percy nodded in agreement.

"Chiron... one more thing?" Annabeth asked. "Mmm?" Chiron was shuffling through some papers, already done with their meeting, ready to move on with work. "Please don't... uh, don't... don't embarrass us, please," Annabeth stuttered, still wanting to sound polite. "Embarrass you? Well, I think that you've brought your own embarrassment upon yourselves, if it happens to come up. I know that you two are lingering near the edge of adulthood, so I won't say anything, as your decisions should be made your own. I respect that, but I do also request, as I still have power as camp leader to ensure this rule, that you also try keeping your personal lives to a minimum around try not influencing the youngsters around these parts," Chiron said.

Annabeth and Percy tried to take everything he said, well, mostly Annabeth, trying to analyze it and everything. "We won't, Chiron, and I don't think we can influence anyone else," she said. "Well, yes, I hope so. I know you two have been through a lot, which may have caused you to grow up a bit faster. Have a good day." 

Percy swiftly nodded and stood up, taking Annabeth's hand and whisking her out of there before she asked him anything else. They walked back to their cabin, hand in hand. "I have a feeling that Chiron doesn't really fully support our relationship," Percy said. "Obviously, Seaweed Brain. He hates us! I swear. He used to love us, and now he hates us. Because he thinks..." Annabeth's breath hitched.

"But we're not doing anything that he thinks we're doing," Percy said, running his free hand through his messy dark hair, swept in the direction of where the sea was. "I know, and if we tell him, he won't believe us," Annabeth sighed, "And I'm not really willing to change the cabin arrangements."

"Then I say, let's just not care. Why don't we just calm down about it, it's no big deal. He can think what he wants. What's important is that you and I know exactly what we're doing," Percy said, squeezing her hand. "That was a pretty smart statement for a Seaweed Brain. But the thing is, Chiron's like a dad. But your right... and, I guess he'll just get used to it over time, if he continues to think that way," Annabeth was staring at the sea, a few meters from where they were. 

Percy stopped walking, which made Annabeth stop walking, too. He took both her hands in his, facing her. "I love you, Wise Girl," he said, and kissed her nose. She looked at him, his eyes a beautiful mix of watery emeralds and crystal waves and a thousand jewels buried in the ocean, his beautiful sea green eyes. And he looked into hers, a storm, beautifully raging, rising and crashing together, like a piece of art. Those stormy grey eyes were piercing to him. "I love you, too," she said. Percy leaned forward and kissed her, and her soft lips met his, both creating a new warmth as he gently placed a hand on the small of her back and pulled her ever closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and then let her palms slide up into his hair and tangled her fingers in his perfectly messy, sea-salted locks. They kissed until they couldn't breathe, and both let go and gasped for air, panting quietly. 

Percy swept Annabeth off her feet, gaining a laugh full of bubbles and light and a devilish grin on his own face as they walked into their new cabin and closed the door behind them.

A/N: Comment "Percabeth" if you want another chapter (or possibly more)