7 Minutes in Olympus

A/N: Hi sorry I meant to post this draft a while ago but I honestly forgot. Anyway, here you go guys....

Timeline: After the Titan War, but set in a universe where Percy and Annabeth are not yet dating, but they should be.

PERCY POV

Today I woke up with a face full of pie. I knew what this meant. It was the Stoll twins' birthdays. They always pull off some elaborate prank where they manage to prank the whole camp at once when it's their birthday. I'm not sure Annabeth would be happy with a face full of pie today, so I guess I should be careful this morning.

I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face, but the remnants of the pie wasn't coming off. I controlled the water to peel the pie cream off my face, but I had to admit, it was a difficult task. After throwing on my orange Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, I walked out of my cabin to see everyone trying to scrape pie off each other's faces.

A camper ran up to me, one I recognised as Austin Lake - an Apollo camper. "Percy! How did you escape the pie?" he exclaimed. "I, um... I washed it off?" I offered. "Can you wash it off my face, too?!" he asked. I nodded, "Uh, yeah, sure." I summoned water from a pail nearby and manipulated the droplets to peel the pie cream off Austin's face. "Thanks, Percy! I owe you one!" he shouted gleefully as he ran back to his cabin. I smiled, but when I saw what was in front of me, that smile faded.

A whole group of campers were beginning to crowd around my cabin, asking me to wash the pie off their faces. I groaned. This was going to be a great morning.

-----

ANNABETH POV

I was sitting at the Poseidon table at the Mess Hall, waiting for Percy to arrive. I know I should be sitting at the Athena table, but Chiron hasn't noticed yet, and Mr D seems to have just given up. I managed to wash the pie off my face this morning because I bribed a Hephaestus kid with blueprints of one of Daedalus's inventions, and he managed to help me. I had no idea why so many campers were piling into the Mess Hall so fresh-faced, though. The effects of Stoll birthday pranks usually last for around 12 hours before wearing off.

After another 10 minutes, I see my Percy walk into the Mess Hall, looking exhausted. Some campers who still had pie on their faces rushed to him but he held ups his palms and muttered something and they groaned and walked away. He came over to the Poseidon table, and sat down, slouching over the surface.

Immediately I had understood what had happened. He'd been using his powers to help clean people up. "Eventful morning, Seaweed Brain?" I said, a small smile on my face. "Ughhh. Can I just be a child of Demeter or something? It sounds wayyy easier," he moaned. After he said that, a vine snaked its way across the floor and wrapped around his ankle, pulling Percy to the ground. I looked over to see the kids at the Demeter table laughing. "Cut that out!" he yelled, pulling the vine off his ankle.

"Remind me not to help anyone else from the Demeter cabin today," he said, getting up and sitting back at the table. "Well you did insult them, kelp head," I said, and he smirked up at me. I watched his goblet fill with blue coke as he looked into it, and he took a sip. Just then, the Stoll brothers approached our table, grinning wide.

"Happy birthday, guys!" I greeted them. Percy glared into his food. "Why, thanks Annabeth. Glad you're happy to see us. It looks like your boyfriend doesn't feel the same way," Connor laughed. Percy looked up at them. His face was a little red - and I couldn't tell if that was because he was blushing because they called him my boyfriend or just because he was mad. I thought maybe it was a little bit of both. "Yeah, well, why don't you try spend your morning exhausting yourself cleaning up the mess of a prank that you didn't make?" he said, annoyed.