Truth Or Dare, Percabeth?

A/N: Sorry but I am so much into the fluffy side of Percabeth recently! So unforunately no smut this chapter. Since Truth or Dare is kind of a childish game I don't think Percabeth would be playing it as adults. But I definitely think that they would as teenagers, as well with the rest of the gang. Adorableness!!! Percabeth is #1 OTP here guys.

PERCY POV

Usually on weekends at Camp Half-Blood we didn't do much training, on Saturday it was kept to a minimum and on Sunday we could basically do whatever we wanted. Ever since the War with the Giants ended, we argued with Chiron that demigods shouldn't be restricted to only sit with their half siblings but with others as well because they are capable of making their own legends. It sounds cheesy, but it's true. And he agreed. So now everyone at Camp Half-Blood could sit with whoever they want. 

After the quest, all seven of us and Nico became really close, so we always sat together. Grover sits with us too, and Juniper comes for lunch on occasions. Grover instantly bonded with Leo, and hey, you could see it coming. So of course it was their wonderful idea to come up with a Truth or Dare night. "Sounds childish," Annabeth said immediately when they announced their idea at table one day. She was eating a bowl of spaghetti, and sharing it with me because it was enough for two people.

"Well, we ARE children. Right?" Leo said, looking hopefully at me to convince her. I shook my head. I wasn't putting my word against Annabeth's. "We could do something else. We could all escape the camp for a nice Thai restaurant somewhere," Jason offered. "That sounds like a better idea," Annabeth said. "Percy, what do you think?"

"I don't have an opinion," I answered quickly. She raised her eyebrows. "Everyone has an opinion. Your just scared of sharing yours," she said. "Um. My opinion is your opinion," I said. "No it's not!" she said. "Trouble in paradise?" Leo smirked. "Trust me, they always fight like this," Grover said, "but be careful, when they make up, it's always over affectionate."

"I didn't think they could get any more over affectionate," Jason muttered. "Tell me your opinion! You think we should do the stupid Truth or Dare thing, don't you?" she said. "Well..." I said. "Woo! Go Percy! Truth or Dare night!" Leo said. "M-maybe," I said. "Okay. That's all you had to say! Maybe we should have a vote," she said.

"Truth or dare?" she called out. Only Grover and Leo raised their hands. "And the restaurant?" she asked, everyone else raised their hands. "Percy, I thought you wanted to do the Truth or Dare thing!" she smacked my arm. "I want to do whatever makes you happy!" I said. "And so does everyone else," she sighed, glancing around the table. Annabeth has this thing for reading people.

"I... I don't think Truth or Dare would be that bad. It might turn out to be fun, Annabeth," Piper said calmly, the charmspeak oozing off of her voice. I wanted to play Truth or Dare right now when she said it like that. I thought Annabeth would recognize the charmspeak and almost shout at Piper for it. But she didn't notice it at all. Her face just went into deep consideration, and she said, "Okay. Let's do the Truth or Dare thing then. But everybody else wants to go to the Thai restaurant..."

"Let's do the vote again!" I said. "Thai restaurant, anybody?" I said, and not even Jason voted for his own idea. "Truth or dare it is!" I said. 

****Later that night

PERCY POV

We decided to have the small party thing in my cabin, because I have my own cabin as there no other Poseidon kids other than Tyson who's never here. The people who came were Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Grover and Nico. 

Leo brought a dice, and said whoever rolled the highest number gets to come up with a truth or dare first, and whoever gets the lowest has to be the person having to tell the truth or do the dare. If you refuse a dare, you have to take a sip of nectar, which makes you extremely happy and stupid and makes your vision blurry. It's kind of like getting drunk for demigods. Grover somehow managed to steal about 10 pints of it.