Percy's Mature Birthday Present (smut)

A/N: Okay yeah wow two updates in one day! I'm amazing. Lol no I just had these scraps sitting in my documents and I liked this one so I decided to share this with you guys. I personally think it's a lot better than the other first time I wrote. Here's another one-shot of what I think Percabeth's first time might've looked like!

percabeth first time here we go

Percabeth One Shot

It was Percy's 18th birthday. Annabeth had no idea what to get him. Hopefully, he has matured and is interested in other things than stupid gadgets and weird toys. But that also meant she had no idea what to get him. What had she gotten him last year? Oh yes, an amazing date and a beautiful frame with a picture of the both of them.

But what for this year? Blue cake, obviously, because Percy was still a child, even if he was turning eighteen. But that's the thing. Eighteen. It's such an important birthday, landmark in his life, and she wanted to do something, that would make him feel mature that day. Make him feel like he finally grew up.

But how? She was sitting in the kitchen, already whipping up some kind of blue chocolate cake for him. She sighed, and stopped mixing and rested the wooden spoon in her hand back into the bowl. She sat down on the stool and put her head in her hands and groaned. She was a daughter of Athena, she was supposed to be extremely intelligent.

She could basically solve ALL of Albert Einstein's unsolved equations in his notebook that was given to her, but she couldn't figure out the simple task of giving her boyfriend a mature gift? She turned her head in her hands.

The kitchen area of Camp Half Blood was really big, and for some reason they had all these gigantic paintings hanging off the walls, of the most random gods. There was a large portrait of Aphrodite directly in front of her, kissing on some unknown muscly man, who was not the best looking, in Annabeth's opinion. Ugh, her ADHD was getting to her, her thoughts were trailing off...

But her ADHD was also great at making connections, which actually added to Annabeth's intelligence. What if... what if she gave Percy... a different kind of gift? Like, an intimate one? She'd have to be extremely bold. And she was, I mean, she's Annabeth.

It was too much of a thought. She hadn't really... thought too much about him in that way, as they were always too young for the idea. But, if she was truly honest with herself, she knew that both herself and Percy would really enjoy it... and that fact was kind of embarrassing.

But it's not like Percy's never seen her in her underwear before. He has, many times, but never in anything fancy. She always wore a cotton bra and underwear, and if they were getting very intimate, underwear was always the VERY furthest they'd go. It'd happen around 7 times this past year that they'd gotten in that position.

But was she really ready for this? Yes. Percy was eighteen years old. Practically an adult now. And she had to give her adult (not really) boyfriend the kind of mature gift he deserves. And whew, this was going to take a lot out of her.

********

SHOPPING WITH PIPER

"Tell me again WHY we're here, Annabeth. You hate this store. You think it's vulgar or something," Piper said, "And because of you, I never buy anything from here." Annabeth shook her head, "It's for a special reason. And maybe it's time to start looking at lingerie in a more... mature way."

"What? Why are you acting like this? What's changed?" Piper asked, trying to study her face. "Does it... does it have anything to do with... with... Percy's birthday?" she whispered, eyes a little wide. "WHAT?! No, of course not!" Annabeth smacked Piper's arm lightly, and was blushing a lot.

"Ohmygods! It is!! You guys... you guys are something else, I swear. I don't know how you have the confidence... or the desire... and the maturity!" Piper was sputtering a lot, overwhelmed by the development of Percy and Annabeth's relationship. "Okay! Okay! Shut up! I don't want everyone hearing!" Annabeth was quieting her down.