A Day In (smut)

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE PLS READ OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND

A/N: I've begun to think this whole concept of Chiron and everybody else assuming Percy and Annabeth's love life has gotten a bit out of hand. I think they should've gotten to that point themselves before everyone started talking about it. Okay, so the idea of everyone thinking Percy and Annabeth have sex, scrap that. They may have to find out on their own later. 

ALSO WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT.

Percy was watching a fail video on YouTube and laughing, sprawled across the bed he shared with Annabeth. Then he looked up, and his eyes widened. Annabeth was walking out of the bathroom in nothing but her underwear (bra and underwear) and went over to the closet. Percy wouldn't take his eyes off of her. "What?" she asked, turning to him.

"N-nothing. I just.." he sighed. Annabeth discarded the idea of looking for clothes and crawled onto the bed instead. "Your just so beautiful, Annabeth," Percy said, blushing. She blushed, too, but kissed him confidently, and he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into the bed with him. She ran a hand through his hair, and he ran his along her waist, feeling her smooth skin. She grabbed the edges of the covers and pulled herself and Percy under them. He swiftly removed his shirt, and holding each other tight, they continued to make out and kiss blissfully, tasting as much as they could. Percy moved his mouth down her neck, and slowly went further down, his face kissing her in between her breasts, earning a moan from Annabeth. She blushed, but he looked up at her and grinned, knowing HE made her do that.

"Seaweed Brain! I can't wait." She said. "Your telling me! But... Annabeth... are you sure...?" he asked in between kisses. "Yes!" she said, and unclasped her bra and tossed it aside to prove it. He gaped at her breasts. "Wow," he breathed, "One day I will just sit here and stare at these things. Your gorgeous," he said bashfully. "Your hot," she teased, making him wiggle his eyebrows. She brought his mouth back to hers, and began to unbuckle his belt, and then unzipped his shorts. Percy groaned as she brought her bare chest in contact with, so they were flush against each other and he sighed in delight as her nipples deliciously dragged across his chest. Annabeth kicked off her underwear, and Percy's also ended up being removed of course. And the entire time his heart was in his throat and after asking Annabeth for the hundredth time if she was sure, he slowly entered her and she gasped. But the pain was nothing compared to everything they'd been through, so in less than half a second, a little prick turned into pure pleasure. She moaned "PERCY!! AHHH!" very loudly, making Percy's face go red but hot with desire. "Mm, Annabeth, HMPH!" he moaned. They began a rhythm, screaming each other's names. Annabeth's back arched and they both orgasmed heavily (Is that a thing? if it isnt you know what i mean). 

After a 30 seconds of collecting their breathing, Percy said. "Wow. Wow wow WOW." He began peppering Annabeth with kisses, making her laugh lightly. She wrapped herself around him, kissed him, and bit on his lip and pulled, and then kissed him properly again. Then she curled herself into him and put her head on his chest. Both very tired, they drifted off too sleep.

A/N: Yeah that was intense. Sorry if too much smut. Tell me if you want more chapters like this! Comment the word 'Blue pancakes' (Percy's favorite food), and then I'll write the morning after. K thanks!