Worth the Risk (smut)

(READ FIRST: IMPORTANT)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!

A/N: Two chapters in a week! A lot of progress from like one chapter a year lmao. This chapter is pretty dirty and I didn't ever really think I would post it but whatever why not

If this is not your kind of thing, then don't read it! I literally put smut warnings in every title of every chapter that contains it.

ITimeline: After the war with Gaea, when Percy and Annabeth returned to Camp Half Blood to spend time with their friends.

--------------

ANNABETH POV

"Where are we going, Percy?!" I almost yelled at him. It was our whatever month anniversary (I've seriously lost count) and Percy said he planned something special for me. The thought was really sweet, and at first I was excited, but now we were so far into Camp Half Blood's forest - or should I say, Long Island's forest, that we were about a kilometre away from the camp's borders. He had been refusing to tell me where he's taking me because it was supposed to be a "surprise", but I was beginning to get really frustrated.

"Patience, Wise Girl," he said, "We're almost there."

"You realize we're outside of camp borders now, right?" I pointed out. He stopped and looked at me, panicked, and then looked to the direction behind us. "Really?" he asked, eyebrows scrunching together in concern. He looked adorable. "We'll be okay, though," I said, feeling a little confused by his reaction - I mean, we've clearly held our own outside of camp borders for the better half of a decade.

"No, it's not that. I didn't ask for Chiron's permission to leave camp - I didn't sign any of those contracts," he sighed. I rolled my eyes, "We're 19 now, Seaweed Brain, we're barely even campers anymore... just familiar visitors. And we saved the world... twice."

"Don't say that, don't make me feel so old," he whined. "You're not old, Kelp Head," I said, but I did understand what he meant and what he was feeling. 19 in demigod years was a long time to have survived. I wondered how many demigods, outside of Camp Jupiter at least, had made it to the point we were at.

I lifted the lantern I was carrying and peered into darkness in front of us, spotting a soft glow between a circle of trees. "What's that?" I asked. Percy turned around to see what I was referring to, and he immediately clapped his hands over my eyes. "Hey!" I cried. "That's the surprise! Wait, I'll lead you to it," he said.

He led me the rest of the way with his hand over my eyes, and when he finally removed it, I saw that he had laid out a beautiful picnic for us. There was a basket laid on top of a blanket spread, with pillows and flowers around. He could be a real romantic when he wanted to.

I just took a deep breath and looked around, and couldn't stop myself from gasping, "Percy, you did all of this?"

"Yeah, but I had some help," he shrugged, giving me a lopsided smile. "From who?" I asked. "Just some wood nymphs I bribed with drachmas," he told me. "I love it," I told him, reaching up and kissing him, "I love you." He smiled down at me with affection, "I'm glad. I love you too."

We sat down on the blanket, and he opened the basket, sticking his hand inside it. "What are you feeling like eating?" he asked me.

"Depends on what you have," I laughed.

"Depends on what you say."

"What do you mean?"

"What are you craving?"

"What?"

"Wise Girl, just answer the question."

"A steak with some beárnaise, cooked medium rare, and french fries."