Blue Underwear

A/N: So the most popular one-shot idea was Blue Underwear. I also really like this idea and I am super excited to write it! I'm going to try my absolute best to write as many of the one-shots I described in the 'Vote for the next one-shot' as possible. 

Not a smut but there is nudity.

Setting: Percabeth's University, they are around 18/19 here.

PERCY POV

It was finally the weekend. But for some reason, Annabeth was still busy. Since we're going to a demigod college in New Rome (if you read Blood of Olympus they did say they'd go to a university in New Rome together at the end of the book) she insisted on getting more of a background for her Greek culture and if she had a thing for the architecture here. The first couple weeks of uni, we'd be going around touring the area together on weekends, but now she was on a cycle of going to the exact same places, to 'get a closer look' and she says 'the second time you visit a place you notice things you didn't before when you visited it the first time' or something I don't know.

So sometimes, I just stayed at my dorm, in my room and invited Leo, Frank and Jason over. If only Grover was here. But he was in a very high position for a satyr at Camp Half-Blood. And I was happy for him. So here we were, having a Guy's... Morning. We were playing some demigod based video game. 

"My controller died!" Jason complained, showing us his dead xbox controller. "Uhm I think the charger's in my room somewhere. I'll go get it. There's some fries on the table, if you guys are hungry. And the pizza guy should be here in like 5 minutes," I said, pausing the game and putting my controller down. I got up and walked into my room.

Dorms here were pretty high-class for a university in New Rome. You had your own kitchen, a living room/TV room, and of course a bedroom and a bathroom. Annabeth basically lived here. Her things were always everywhere, and sometimes she'd spend the night... and sometimes the nights can be really fun.

I checked under my bed, swearing that I'd kept the charger there. I'd bought the xbox about a year ago, and I don't even remember the last time I used it. So I had no idea where the charger was. But I dug my hands deep enough and eventually found it. Behind a little white box, wrapped like a gift.

Huh.

I'd never seen the gift before. Was it for me? Why would somebody sneak into my apartment and keep a gift under my bed where I'd never really look for it? I pulled out the little white box and sat on my bed. I stared at it for a second and decided I should open it. So undid the purple ribbon, and took off the lid.

...And I think my eyes are burning from the light radiating off it. Or maybe it's just me. It's a set... of amazingly BLUE... lingerie. And I think I'm turned on. Wait, what?! Who would keep a box of blue lingerie under my bed?? I'm not... huh???

Then I looked at it again, and saw a tiny shard of white poking out from underneath it. I pulled it out, and it was an envelope. Whoever gave me this better have explained themselves. 

I took out a card that said 'Happy Birthday'! In pink, girly, cursive writing. My birthday was like 8 months ago. I opened the card, and as I began to read it:

Dear Annabeth,

Have an amazing day. I really hope you like your gift and you intend to use it. I know you don't own anything like this, so I thought I should get you something like it. Enjoy!

- Silena xx

"Ohhhh," I said out loud to myself. It wasn't for me. It was for Annabeth. But why did she keep it under my bed? Wait a minute... it's for Annabeth... so if Annabeth wore that.... ohmygods. I can't go back to the guys in the state I'm in. Okay, ocean...fish...fish ponies ....Tyson ....Dad ...Mom ... Paul.... Mortal... Immortal... Camp Half Blood... Camp Jupiter.... Octavian. Okay. I'm okay now.