Comfy Cabin Smut (smut...obviously)

A/N: I'm back! Sorry guys it's been so long, I guess I completely forgot about this story... I logged in on Wattpad after awhile and saw I was flooded with comments yelling 'UPDATE' as if that would magically create a bunch of chapters in my drafts... and it did lmao! I found an old draft and it was some good ole smut so I thought hey, why not just post it? ...It has pretty much no plotline therefore the reason I hesitated posting it, but it's good and maybe a little short... but enjoy :) 

(Disclaimer: It's also kind of a continuation from one of my early chapters 'sharing a cabin with percy in CHB' or whatever it's called)

ANNABETH POV

Sharing a cabin with Percy could be annoying sometimes, like when he's messy and spills popcorn all over the couch after having a guys' night watching movies, or when he's loud because he wrestles with Jason, but there are highlights to it, of course. Like today, for example.

I just finished sparring with Reyna, who's visiting from Camp Jupiter to spend some time with me. We're both exhausted, so we both went back to our cabins - she was using a guest cabin - to get some rest. I walked into my cabin and saw Percy was on the bed, watching something on the monster-proof laptop Leo made him. He was laughing so hard at the screen, it looked like he was having a seizure. "Annabeth! This guy is hilarious! You have to see this!" Percy said, beckoning me. "In a minute, I want to get into some more comfy clothing and maybe have a nap, but I'll watch with you, if you want," I said. "Okay!" he agreed and began laughing again at the screen.

I first undid my ponytail, and let my hair run in curls freely around my shoulders, and brushed through it with my fingers. I was tired from sparring, so my cheeks had a natural red blush to them. Slowly, I took off my top and then my pants and put them in the laundry basket so I was only in my underwear and bra. I walked over to the closet to look for comfy clothes, but then I realized Percy wasn't laughing anymore at the screen. I turn around to catch him staring at me, his sea-green eyes dilated.

"Are you turned on right now?" I asked, smirking. He laughs nervously and one hand goes through his hair, "I can't help it... your setting me up to fail." I laugh, and he gets up from the bed and walks over and takes one of his loose shirts that are way too big for me from the closet, and says, "This will be comfy."

I smile and kiss him lightly and then turn around, facing the mirror with my back to him. "Can you undo this necklace?" I asked. He nods and swallows, and undoes the clip on the back of my necklace and sets the chain on the dresser. He moves down again suddenly and places his lips on my neck, and one of his hands snakes around my waist and brings me closer to him so my back is pressed right up against his chest. I put my hand over the hand of his that is holding my stomach for balance. His lips are moving across my neck and leave a trail from the side of my neck to my bra strap on my shoulder, and with one finger he pushes it down so it falls, and places his lips over the absence of the strap.

I moan, and since I can't handle it any longer I spin around and press my lips up against his, and push him towards the bed. He moves backwards with me in ease, and I lift his shirt up over his head, exposing his perfectly sculpted abs. His head falls back onto a pillow on the bed, and I straddle him so my legs wrap around his torso. He holds my waist, breathing heavily after I pull away and undo the buckle of my bra so it completely falls away.

His shorts come off in the next couple of seconds and is kicked to the side of the room along with my discarded bra. I'm kissing his neck and I accidentally shift over his happy little bulge which causes him to groan, "Annabeth!". I smile, pulling away from his neck and his lips almost immediately captures mine again as he flips us over and tucks us beneath the bedsheets. We move again to cause friction and our movement under the covers moves an object from the bed and we hear a 'THUD!' on the floor next to us. We pull away and glance over to the broken object on the bottom of the bed, appearing to be Percy's laptop.

"Oh, shit, Leo's going to kill me," Percy said. "He'll fix it," I said, and Percy nodded subtly and went back to kissing me and removing my underwear, and his hands encased my butt and squeezed which made me moan as I was gripping his shoulders. I was able to kick his boxers off too, and he rolled over to reach for a small box of protection on the bedside table. He opened a packet and his hands immediately went underneath the bedsheets, shifting to put it on.

I smiled at his struggling face as he tried to successfully put it on, and laughed. Once he got it on saw that I was laughing, he rolled his eyes and put his hand on my back to pull me closer and then climb atop of me. "I love you," he said kissing me, "So much."

"Love you too, kelp head," I said, smiling against his lips, and he laughed at the nickname and kissed my cheek. He slipped into me, and since we've done it before, it didn't hurt at all. He moved in and out, building friction, and my back arched and my hips moved up to meet his to increase the pleasure. We were both gasping and kept trying to bite our moans so no one would hear us even though it was difficult - so when he collapsed beside me it ended in a lot of heavy breathing. I got up from the bed and tossed him his boxers to put on and he did, and I took his loose comfy shirt and after pulling it over my head and fitting into it I climbed under the covers again.

I moved closer and wrapped my leg around his and laid my head on his chest. He kissed my hair, and said, "I'm so tired now, I think I'm gonna take that nap with you."

I sighed happily, and replied, "Okay. That was a good one, Seaweed Brain." A low laugh emerged from his chest and he said, "I know I'm good."

"Shut up."

"Okay, we're both amazing. Your really awesome, too."

"Whatever, Seaweed Brain."

"I know I already said this, but I love you so much Wise Girl."

"I love you too."

And then we drifted off to sleep.