2) Playing

3rd POV

While Robin and Batman are in Gotham, patrolling, so (Y/N) is in mount justice watching the team getting a mission on finding Kent Nilson and see if the mask of fate is alright. (Y/N) wanna come with, but Red Tornado says no. 

''Why can't I come with them? I am a superhero now, so I should be able to help them too.'' (Y/N) argued to the robot.

''You are way to young, and just got out of your crystal prison.'' Answered Red Tornado.

''I know, but Bat is in Gotham with Robin, and I wanna play or do something.'' Whined the girl. (Y/N) start playing with the medaljon. 

''I have head you just open your powers, so why not play with that and maybe train a little?'' Sugested the robot. (Y/N) didn't think, but just nodded and start doing it. Kid just take order sometime, without thinking them trough. The first thing she do is making small animals out of crystal. They are so cute. ''It seems you can make small things without activate your power source.'' 

''Hey, you are right.'' Cheered (Y/N), but stopped as a picture popped up. Her using powers and making a water fundation head juvel to it. A big one, then these small animals.

''What is the matter?'' (Y/N) lost the picture, but remember it clearly.

''It seems, that I was stronger. I could make a crystal, much taller than this. Four time bigger.'' (Y/N) move her hand over her head to show how tall it was.

''Looks like you remember something from your past.'' (Y/N) nodded and start making more animals. She is almost making a zoo. Small fences and buildings for the animals. 

(Y/N) POV

As time ran by, me playing with these cute small animals, returned the team and told what happen to Red. Poor man.

''Hey (Y/N), look at this new souvenir. It is Doctor Fate's helmet.'' Says Wally and show me the golden mask. Beautiful. ''Hey, you have make a hole lot of animals, like a zoo. When I get back, will I play with you.'' That is so nice of him to play with me. I actually don't remember, but for some weird reason do I love animals. I really wish to get my memories back. I want to know who I am and where I come from or belong.

''So you can use your power to create small things. That is create and useful if you ever need a key, but you can't transform, then use what you can do now.'' Says Megan. I giggle and swing my hand in a big circle, apparently sending some energy down to the sculpture. Making them move of their own.

''Wow.'' Says Superboy impressed. The animals are acting normally. Good thing I make a fence, because then they would run around in the cave, and I would need to chase them down.

''A new update.'' Says Kaldur and start writing it down on the computer. Red have already gone somewhere else. ''Maybe is your power respondent to your inner wish. So playing games, keeping you happy, can help you training your power with out a problem.''

''Wait. I can get problems if I can't control my powers?'' I ask nervously. 

''Sometimes. I for example got a hard time training my flying skills. I would flew into the walls and out of control.'' Explain Megan. I start laughing. For me does it feels natural. ''So Kaldur might be right. Playing games that at the same time is training, could help you be better controlling your powers.''

''Then let's play... What should we play?'' I don't remember any kid games, so I really need to play some. This is gonna be fun.

''Let's play one of the oldest. Tag. One person is it, and the others run around trying to not get cough. If you do then you are it. Easy to understand right?'' Explain Wally and look at me. I agree to play this game. Sounds fun, but before we start the game did we make sure my small animals are safe and won't run wild.

*Time skip*

I am so tied. We have played tag and even hide and seak. Robin returned to the cave to get me back to batcave. But he got surprised to see the floor covered in crystal shards.

''What just happen?'' Ask Robin and lift me up in his arms.

''Looks like if there are crystal shards, and then teleport from shard to shard.'' Starts Artemiss.

''And playing games can help her get stronger and control those power of hers.'' Finish Superboy. Robin look at me, who is tied and wanna sleep.

''I gonna report this to Batman. Can you fix this mess?'' The team nodded. Robin walk though the zeta-tubes and to the batcave. ''Batman. Looks like (Y/N) can train her powers by playing games. Plus, look at the security cameras on mount justice.'' Batman do it and see everything. 

''Sorry if I make a mess. I just wanna have fun, and I did have it. I wanna do it again.'' (Y/N) is so tired, that she is talking real sexy. Robin chuckle for that, but won't tell her why he is laughing. 

''It is alright. Robin, take her to her room and then come back here after that.'' Ordered Batman and start writing the new updates. Robin guide the young girl to her giving room in the mansion. Helping her getting into some of hids old pajamas, and put her in bed.

''Robin. What is you real name? I promise I won't tell others.'' Ask (Y/N). Robin is stunning to hear that question, and he can't tell his real name, but if she is gonna be like a little sister to him, then he need to trust her.

''Don't tell Batman that I told you this.'' (Y/N) nodded and sip her lips. ''My real name is Richard Grayson, but some call me Dick. Don't tell the team about my name.''

''I won't. Even if I have been here for a day, do I already consider you my big brother.'' Robin. I mean, Dick, is smiling to me and walk over to the door.

''Sleep well. When I have a free day, would I ask permission to take you to a event or something, sounds fun?'' (Y/N) nodded and yawned cute. ''Goodnight.'' Dick turn of the light and close the door. Returning to the batcave. I like being here, but I also wanna know where I really should. Well these people may help me find that out. Until then, do I stay calm and have t