10) Jade

(Y/N) POV

I am so exited. I got another message from Jade that he is here any minutes now. The Young Justice team is also exited to meet my bodyguard. I have told the league about the butterfly when they finish their battle at some snow making machines and after Wally delivered the heart to a very young queen.

''(Y/N), slow down. We already gave him coordinates for the landing and he should be here now.'' Dick see right now a girl who got her favorite candy or a toy she wished for. That's me.

''I just can't wait. With his help, then I can get the rest of my memories and all. I can even get to know more about my home planet.'' I couldn't stop jumping around Dick, that's how exited I am. I know the team are all wearing their uniforms, but I can't think clear.

''I am sure Jade is happy to see his princess once again.'' Says M'gann and make me stop jumping around Robin. 

''And there he is.'' Aqualad pointed to the sky and a small pod land gracefully to the ground. The lit open and a person step out.

''Jade.'' I run over to him and gave him a tight hug.

(This cloths with white hair and jade color eyes

(This cloths with white hair and jade color eyes.)

''Unbelievable that you survived the arrow, and better yet, you have gotten stronger I see.'' Jade hug back, and maybe to tight. 

''What's with the cloths? I thought you wear the traditional guard armor.'' Jade chuckle and release me.

''This is just my traveling cloths. If somebody in this planet know about ours, then they shouldn't be able to notice if I don't wear the armor.'' I nodded and turn around to the team. The league member has just arrived.

''Jade, they are all my friends and one of them is like a big brother to me.'' To show him witch one, do I hug Robin's leg. ''And they have protected me this entire time.'' Jade seems to accept the fact that I see Robin as a brother.

''We will tell you everything. Let's get inside.'' Says Batman and walk towards the cave. Robin takes my hand and we walk together inside.

*Time skip*

''So that is mostly what have happen while she was here.'' Finish Batman. He and the league have each said a part of how they found me. Apparently Aquaman found me under the sea in that crystal shard. Star labs and some of the science league member tried to release me from the shard or analyse it, but it didn't work. I come out on my own, or my power release me.

''Okay, my part of that story is like this.'' Start Jade and take out what looks like a phone, but as those in this planet. It connect to the main computer and show picture and video's (Imagen self the picture and video's). ''After a long debat, has it come to the part that crystal stones are no longer our money, but rare tresure. Princess got blessed as a baby to have the power to create crystal, so she got turned into a target for criminals. I was the best of all guards, so I became her bodyguard for life. It was all fine and she was happy, until the day of winter festival. A surprising ambush. They got inside our force and got the princess. I can still her hear her scream for help and for me, but they got away. I never gave up. I search the hole night and finally was able to find her when she called my name in the enchanted forest. The king then decided that she will never leave the palace even with a guard. It make her sad, so I broke the rule and took her to the city and give her some special candy in that store. We got attacked once again, but this time was I ready and could hold back long enough for the prison guards to come and ready their teleport laser, but that sick man got a trick on his sleve. He had a magical arrow that would instantly kill it's target. Princess almost got hit, but her powers stopped by creating a body covered shield. Instead of killing, did the arrow send her away to the sky and to space. We lost track of her, until now.'' Jade finish and look at me. I am surprised to hear it and also sad. 

''She was actually pretty obvious that she was the princess with that tiara.'' Says Superboy. Jade look confused at Superboy.

''What tiara. I took her original and changed it to the kids school headband for cover.'' Wait what? I take the tiara off and take a closer look. I thought it was a special tiara since it has a sun like spike behind and diamon shaped at the front. 

''After all this time we thought it was a tiara, is it just a school headband.'' Kid Flash starts laughing and holding his stomach.

''I never got a memory about it, so don't judge.'' I said and place it on the table near by.

''How did the criminal found her?'' Ask Black Canery and look at Jade.

''It still a mystery. That person won't tell us anything. We even capture his company, but they won't tell us either.'' Answered Jade and looks like he wanna punch something so badly.

''What about the king?'' Ask Artemis.

''After getting in contact with the princess, did I ask to personally get her, but she doesn't wanna leave, so I lied to the king and told him that maybe criminals from the hole galaxy is after her. Keeping her here where there already are heroes to protect her, has he accepted my offer of coming alone and be by your side at all time, until it's safe. Or until you wanna come back home, princess.'' Jade rub my head, witch I like because he used to do it at home.

''You are welcome to stay in the cave, but (Y/N) will still stay with me and Robin.'' Says Batman. Jade doesn't seem happy about it.

''Don't worry Jade. Our house is top secret and have the greatest security no one has ever seen. Plus (Y/N) has a vain of sleeping with me so she won't get nightmare. She is totally safe.'' Ensure Robin and hug me from behind.

''You have protected her so far... Okay, accept it.'' Jade smiled a little, but has still his guard up.

''Yay.'' I cheered. Jade is going to stay and I can still hang out with my friends.