3) Mission

(Y/N) POV

I am so worry for the team to get back. It has been months and they haven't reported anything to us, even if Batman told them not to use the com link. I have just sat on the sofa, waiting for them to come back home. It isn't fun playing, if I don't anyone to play with. Alfred at home would sometime when he have free time, and Black Canery would teach me some combat moves. Witch is what I am doing right now.

''You are getting better and better. When you have powers, then you combine both power and combat together and make a strong move for you enemy.'' Explain Black Canery. I try the flying spin kick, but with some crystal growing around my leg, making some kind like booths. Black Canery block it, but the impact make her move to the side.

''Do you mean this?'' I giggle. The crystal are growing back into my leg. Sounds gross, but it is true. I don't feel anything.

''Yes. Keep up the good work.'' Cheered Black Canery and ruffle my hair. ''If I could, would I give you a little mission.'' That would be so cool. If I ever get the change, then I take it.

''Black Canery, Jewel may have gotten stronger, but she isn't ready yet.'' Says Batman as he walk in to the training room.

''What do you know. You can't know fore sure. Take her with you on a patrol, and teach her. At such a young age do they learn faster and are mostly detemde to learn it fast, so they can continue with the next.'' Explain BC. Sometime are their name so long, that I just call them BC or RT for Red Tornado.

''I thing about it, but right now am I trying to find a clue on what happen to the protege.'' Batman activated the base computer and start searching around. The computer show their destination, Bialya. BC turn to me and smile.

''Go hit the showers, okay.'' I nodded and do as told, but the team remain in my head. I know where they are, but I also know that Robin has the crystal I gave to him before he took off.

''Batman is totally getting mad, but I wanna make sure my friends are safe and sound, and that the mission is just taking long. Very long.'' I mumble and place a crystal shard in the kitchen. After six months of training, have I gone pretty good using my powers, now it is just combat I need to learn. Plus a few memories, not special memories, only one that remind me I age slower than normal. For each five years here, I get a year older. ''Robin.'' The scenarie change and I am in a dessert.

''Hey, where did you come from?'' I turn around and see Robin looking down at me.

''Dick. I could make a way longer distance teleport, and I could because you have that crystal shard in your bag.'' I cheered and hug my brother.

''How did you know my name?'' Has he forgot.

''I am your little sister. The Justice League found me stuck in a crystal and gave you and your friends charge to watch me. Batman is letting me stay at his manison.'' I try to explain to him, make him remember.

''That doesn't make any sense. I don't have a crystal... Shard...'' Robin take the shard out of one of his pockets. ''You are telling the truth.'' I smile, knowing he maybe remember me now.

''Maybe your memories are locked away, simulere to mine memory problem, but if we find Miss Martian, then she can restore you memories back.'' I explained and tuck on his arm.

''How do you that she can do that?'' Ask Robin.

''Because, her uncle J'ohn did it on me, but my memories are so locked away that he can't get in without being a part of them. Miss Martian has been together with you and the team, so it is easy for her.'' Robin look at me for a second, then smirked his usual one.

''Then let's go, but stay by my side and do as I tell you.'' He ordered and start walking in a direction. Me following him.

*Time skip*

It is night time and Robin and (Y/N) are running, or (Y/N) is flying a little above him.

''I wish I could remember why I put a GPS marker here.'' Muttered Robin to himself, and then look at me.

''I don't know either. As I have told you, I have been in mount justice all these months.'' Robin nodded and returned back to his mini computer. I stop flying and see a cabin. ''Huh. Guessing that's why.'' Robin fall to the ground, but I just fly over to the cabin. ''Jewel, wait.'' 

''There aren't people here, and I feel a present inside the cabin. It is familiar.'' I said back to him and sat on top of the cabin. But I talk to soon. Some soldier come out of the sand and shot at Robin and me. I quickly make crystal as a shield. Black Canery said that I need to get to safety instead of fighting, until I got permission. Fokus on having the shield open, didn't I notice the fight.

''Jewel, it is over now.'' I hear Robin said. I remove the shield and see almost all of the team. Just two is missing.

''(Y/N), you shouldn't be here.'' Says Megan and hug me.

''Wait are this the team you where talking about?'' I nodded to Robin and land on the ground with Megan. ''KF. Man, it's good to see a familiar face.''

''Hey, Rob. Memory loss?'' Ask Kid Flash.

''6 months. Let's hogtie these creeps and compare notes.'' Ordered Robin at last. I just let them do what they do and try open this cabin. 

''Jewel, you are so in trouble.'' Ups, I forgot I have a communicate bracelet. It most have been on all this time. What ever Megan did, it stopped and they all look at me.

''Sorry Batman.'' I mumble a little sad.

''Wait, turn it off. We must keep radio silence, I thought you would remember that, Batman.'' Says Robin.

''This is a strong com link. No one can interferer. Plus, Jewel make this out her own power, so only her can earsdrop other communication. This won't effekt your mission. But Jewel, return back to cave at once.'' I flinched at the last sentence. I look to the team with a sad look.

''Don't be sad. When we get back, I make you some cookies.'' Promised Megan. I nodded and hug her and the team before teleport back in the kitchen where I place the crystal in.

''Maybe as an excuse, then please tell me what you learned on what happen on their mission.'' Ordered Batman. After have told him everything, start my eyes getting heavy. Batman lift me up and got us both home.

''I am still sorry that I took over to them. I just wanna be sure they were find.'' I mumble as Batman put me in bed. He nodded and make my superhero suit go away, by pressing the sapphire star gem.

''Just don't do it again, unless you tell one of the league members, alright?'' I nodded and close my eyes. I hear him sigh and walk out of my door.

''Sorry if I brake that promise, in the future.''