24) The Light

3rd POV

In a big cave under need the ground, is the Reach and the Light getting ready to start a meeting. The Reach have taken their partner with them from Galexmentia. His messy hair and old Chinese style cloths has changed after the first encounter with the princess. Now it's more gangster like. (Hard to explain)

''Ambassador.'' Greeted the leader of the Light.

''Savage.'' Greeted the ambassador back.

''As head of security for the Reach, I must insist no mask be worn at the summit.'' Says Black Beetle and pointed his finger at the Light's membership.

''Simply because you insist is no guarantee.'' Says Black Manta back.

''Manta, if you wouldn't mind. After all, we are among friends.'' Says Wizard (Don't remember his name) to calm Black Manta. Tigress and Deadstroke take their mask off to.

''Excellent. Then with these formalities out of the way...'' Start ambassador.

''Let us begin.'' Finish Savage.

''As for a start, Savage, can we talk about the princess of Galexmentia that you promised to get. I thought you said the Light could capture her. I am not happy to lose a special species like her, so you better keep your promise.'' Says Galexmentia's traitor. 

''We a deeply sorry, but the security around her is stronger. She is a royalty after all. The Light's member can't see an opening.'' Explain Savage.

''And the rest of the Light? Won't they be joining us?'' Ask ambassador by only seeing a few of the members are not in the meeting cave.

''Our more public member are occupied, conducting damage control to mitigate your recent defeats.'' Answered the wizard. Savage finish the conversation.

''And in any case, we are sufficient.'' The ambassador doesn't seem quite happy with that answer.

''Fine. I know you called this summit, but the Reach has come with grievances against the Light. Please explain how the young Earth champions were allowed access to the Bialyan scarab temple under your control?'' Ask the ambassador a little to harsh.

''If I may respond...'' Start Kaldur and step forward.

''No, you may not.'' Interrupted Black Beetle. ''Manta, keep your whelp meat silent.'' That make Black Manta angry, but he keep his calm.

''Beetle, your insolence grows progressively less... charming.'' Says Black Manta back. Savage interrupted the coversation, so it doesn't go to far.

''My friends, I think we can all agree that in recent days, no one has done more, sacrifice more, for both the Light and the Reach than Kaldur'ahm. That is why he was entrusted with security for this summit. And why he's entitled to a voice here.'' Explained Savage and is on Kaldur's side for this matter.

''Of course. He may speak.'' Finish the ambassador and make himself clear for Black Beetle.

''Thank you, ambassador. We acknowledge your concerns over the actions of my former team. But you must acknowledge that the Light could not have known the significance of the temple, or that ancient Earth magic could overcome Reach technology to free Blue Beetle and Green Beetle from your thrall. If the Reach had been more forthcoming about how long ago their scarab was sent to infiltrate Earth with a Beetle Warrior, the Light have made the connection to the temple, and certainly would have provided better security for it.'' Explain Kaldur. The ambassador's science assistance got into a little flip for already have told him, she wanted to study Blue Beetle's scarab. As what the Reach didn't know is the young team heroes who is in the same room, listening. 

*Time skip*

Outside Santa Prisca is a spaceship landing carefully on a secret area, with Nightwing and (Y/N) waiting. It's Jade, and he jump of the spaceship with his spear on his back.

''Welcomed back to Earth, Jade.'' Says Nightwing as those two give hands.

''Sorry it took long, but I see the princess is safe. Then am I happy.'' Says Jade and hug his charge.

''Well you will be more than happy to finally catch our traitor. He is down there and we are planing to take him down along with the Reach and the Light.'' Explain (Y/N). Jade take his spear off his back and smirked.

''Would be an honor to take down that scandal of a traitor.'' (Y/N) giggle and show the way to the entrance of the underground cave. The conversation between the villains have turned into a twist. Artemis and Aqualad's cover got blown and Kaldur's hologram explained everything. That's the cue for the young heroes to come out of hiding and start fighting. 

(Y/N) POV

Everyone blow their cover and start fighting. The hatch to the surface open and me and Jade jump down into the action. We have both a personally business with our traitor.

''Oh, Jade Knights and princess (Y/N). How nice to see you here.'' Jade laugh sickly and point his spear at his prey.

''Cheng Feng. You are under arrest for not only trying to use princess (Y/N) for your own good, but for destroying all kinds of datafiles on you and hide your name under our nose this in tire time. Either surrender or take consequences.'' Says Jade. Cheng chuckle and take out two deer hook swords, made of my crystals.

''I take the consequences.'' He said darkly and charge at us. I fly up and Jade jump to the right and swing his spear. Cheng's sword collate with it and it didn't break. Normally with Jade spear, would every weapon break, but not these.

''You used my crystals to make an unbreakable weapon.'' I said and try to land a hit on him with my own sword, which he blocked.

''It can do more than making me rich. I got a new plan. Kill you and take over Galexmentia. Simple, right?'' I got furious. I won't let him do that. Jade jump and swing his spear right down.

''Eksplosion.'' I make a shield for me and held my ground from the flames. The cave shakes a little and some rumbles fall down. The smoke disappear and Cheng is still standing. Having some scratches, but that's all. I quickly change the shield back to a sword and get into a sparring, like in France. I don't remember the name of it, but Robin showed me how to. I twist his and mine sword down to the ground and I am so close to his face.

''Got some moves, may I say. But that is not enough to stop me from doing this.'' Before I could do anything, has Cheng pull a dagger out of no where, and pluck it on my stomach. He push me and watch me fall down to the ground. Bathing in my own blood. I really try my hardest to stay awake, but it feel like a boulder is crushing me.

''Princess... That's it.'' Jade make his sword change, so that both ends have blade and there are bounded a rope on each side. His strongest spear shape, the Twin. With a blink of a eye, Jade vanish, just to appear behind Cheng and slice his back. Cheng scream in pain, but nothing less trow a smoke bomb an vanish. 

''What a... Coward.'' I try to say, but my voice is almost gone. Jade change his focus to me and run over to me. He quickly pull the dagger out and untied one og the ropes on the spear, as a bandage for my stomach.

''Keep fighting. You gonna be fine.'' Jade quickly, but carefully, lift me up and run towards the rest of the team. The fight is over and they are celebrating the victory, but it got broken when they see me.

''(Y/N), no.'' Nightwing is the first one to run over to Jade and I. My vision start getting blurred and their voices are getting distance to me.

''Hang on, (Y/N).'' I couldn't almost hear M'gann. I try look into her eyes, but the view is totally blurred.

''Don't worry. I won't die... I have... I have a kingdom to rule.'' That's the last thing I remember, before letting the darkness take over.